Im gonna tattoo whatcha think about my idea?

I've suffered a lot in my life, and i thought of a phrase i invented "If you can't change shit, be the change in your life" if it's already thought i don't care, but what do you think, im not an English speaker but my dad is but i dont what he thinks, i'd like to think what young people think. It's impulsive, it thought it today wanna do it today

• I like it a lot
  • I like it, not that awesome but it's fine for me
  • i don't like it

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds lame. I'm not even trying to be an asshole, that's just my brutally honest opinion.

• Ok, any similar ideas pls?

• I think it's very possible to have tattoos and not look trashy or "ruin your body with ink" BUT only if it's done the right way. this decision is impulsive and you are not going about it the right way. I'm assuming you don't have any other tattoos

• just couse you like something, doesn't mean you should do it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I don't like it. And I don't think swear words she be in tattoos. I suggest thinking of something else.

• Better saying :The past is history, the future is a mystery, and the present is an adventure. Sounds good to me.😊

• It sounds sort of off... I believe it can be worded better, but I'm not the best at phrasing things either. >_>

• 1- sounds kinda lame
    2- don't put cuss words on a tattoo
    3- that phrase doesn't make sense

• what about "if you can change life, change your mind"? or "mindset"?

• sorry girl, still doesn't make sense. you have to change your mindset to change your life, not the other way around.

• Don't get swear words on a tattoo it's trashy

What Girls Said 6

• It sounds impulsive and ridiculous, sorry just the truth.
    Tattoos really shouldn't have curse words in them (in my opinion)
    I have a few tattoos, no writing, but I have my sternum, my back and my sleeve
    if I see someone and they have a tattoo that says fuck, shit, bitch, ass, etc. It just looks so trashy to me. You can put together something that means the same thing and will sound so much more eloquent

• any ideas?

• No because I think it's an absurd tattoo idea so I could never help you to make an absurd decision haha sorry !!

• How about just "be the change in your life"? Nothing shit related XD

• It's sounds really lame and using the word shit is not very classy. It immediately sounds trashy.

• Personally, I wouldn't want to walk with the word "shit" tattooed somewhere one my body for the rest of my life. I'd go with a quote like "If you can't change the world, change your life." or "The world cannot be changed, so change your life.".

• It doesn't sound poetic or inspiring at all and the syntax and voice don't flow well.

• It sounds dumb no offense

• why? and do u got any other similar ideas?

• Write down your quote on a giant poster and hang it on your wall since you like it so much.
      You will be able to see it everyday and inspire you.

I don't have tattoo ideas because I'm against them