Im only 5’1(155cm) n 44kg, Asian, ideally wanna hv a foreign boyfriend like British french etc.. but I dun know which kind of girls they like?

Hv heard that those people like plumpy girls n tall, but im basically failed:( aren't i?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys like short girls, I know I do. If you're petite and cute like you seem a guy will snap you up.

I'm a London lad, and I speak for myself and other dudes they would be interested.

What Guys Said 8

• A lot of guys like cute little Asian chicks so you will do fine. Don't believe all the bullshit in the media about every guy wanting Kim Kardashian and her giant ass.

• Nah the french tend to like their women built like rakes.. but they also tend to be xenophobic as hell :p Besides they would surrender or run away the first time you had a fight :D

Speaking as a British guy: lots of British men like Asian girls... that said why would you want a foreign boyfriend? Long distance relationships are an arse.

• Like all the other opinions here, you sound good! A good height, a good weight.

You are a million miles from being failed!! So don't worry at all!!

• A dreamer that's cute! I am 5.11, Good news is I am not European.. Goodluck with that, I do have your kind of fantasy, but it's hardly gonna happen.. Unless you bewitched someone with your beauty

• I find Asian girls hot! :) coming from a British lad!

• You are ideal and I am 6'1.

• I don't like fat girls, and short is ok.

• You sound like a troll trying to get people to believe all Asian girls want white western guys. Don't worry. You'll get some to bite and take the bait. Lol.

What Girls Said 1