22 male really bad self confidence and self asteem?

Hi my names Jordon and am 22 i suffer with what am guessing is low self confidence i have recently been to my gp and been given some sort of anti depression tablets. i have had issue's with how i feel about my looks for a long time dispite been told am not bad looking. I also get paranoid when out and i hear cars beep or people whistle as i think its aimed at me in a sarcastic way. anyway i will post pictures and people can tell me if am been paranoid thanks Jordon :)
22 male really bad self confidence and self asteem ?

Most Helpful Girl

• "I also get paranoid when out and i hear cars beep or people whistle as i think its aimed at me in a sarcastic way. anyway i will post pictures and people can tell me if am been paranoid"
    OM Yes! This is how I am... and still am! It kinda scares me. Anyway, you look awesome and you don't need to worry.

Most Helpful Guy

• You lack masculinity. Men with a natural level of masculinity are happy. Start hitting the gym, let your face hair grow in and start talking to random people to boost your social skills.

What Girls Said 5

• It's in your head. There's nothing wrong with you.

• Dude, you look great :)

• Are you kidding me? you look very good to me. Especially on the 3rd photo

• you know that you are really hot right? you should have no worries about your looks because at the end of the day its really subjective and most people can easily overlook it because they like the person not just the body. i think you are going to be fine, do what makes you happy and dont sweat the small stuff

• Get off those damn pills, they might cause dementia later in life and they're not good for you. Yes, you are attractive, esp in the last pic.

What Guys Said 0