This really drunk, homeless guy said to me, "you know what I ask women as ugly as you? If I can take them out for a glass of water."?

This really hurt my feelings.. :/ I know it's dumb, because he was drunk, but still.

Why would he say that to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• at least you have a home... oooooohhhhh burn! Take that homeless man. I got your back girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's what I remember when people are mean to me:

If someone walked up to you and told you the sky was red, would you be upset? Of course not, because you know it's not true.

I don't remember the exact saying, but it was something like that. Just a reminder that people are mean because of THEIR problems. It's a reflection of them and their character, not a reflection on you. And as long as you don't believe the things they say, there's no need to feel hurt.

Did that make any sense at all? Lol

What Guys Said 8

• He was drunk, no one knows what kind of shit was in his head when he said that. Don't let yourself be hurt by people who are stupid like he is. If what she says deserved credit, he wouldn't be homeless and drunk.

• Because he was a drunk douche. Consider yourself lucky actually because now you know he's a drunk douche. Plenty of civilized people become absolutely hurtful assholes went drunk. Others, like me, are total lovey dovey chatterboxes.

• ( •_•)

/ \

• He's a homeless guy... Who cares?

• Fuck that guy. You're better than that, forget about him

• Because you're ugly.

• Should've told him that he was a dirty ass bum out here blowing guys for beer money and meth

• Most homeless people are mentally ill, so I wouldn't take it seriously.

What Girls Said 4

• If your feelings depend on a homeless person that does not bode well for your self esteem lol come on, a DRUNK HOMELESS person. You're going to let a man who lives on the street, is probably dirty and smelly, and spends all his little bit of money on alcohol hurt you because he said you're ugly? Girl. Please.

In all seriousness though he probs got burned by catcalling too many other women so he decided being rude was better? Who knows

• Because he's homeless, and drunk.

He probably has a shitty life so he wanted to make you feel shitty too.

• I would laugh and give him a hug.

• 1|0