Are my breasts too small for my body?

I'm 5'2", I'm 105 lbs, and most my weight is centered in my hips, thighs, and butt. I have little boobs and a narrow upper body.

I liked my figure better when I was 110-115 lbs but its hard for me to gain and keep on weight.

I'm a 32B, they have only gotten slightly smaller since losing weight.

In a loose t-shirt without a bra it's like I don't have boobs lol

Are my breasts too small for my body?

Thanks to everyone who replied.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sort off, but I like your ass. Would fuck you.

• That's what most guys say (boobs are too small but they like my ass.) Makes me feel worse tbh lol

• I don't like your ass

• @sexyenrique well thanks for being honest

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 78

• Omg you are just trying to get compliments from guys to boost your ego! If you posted one pic it wouldn't have been so bad but you have posted 5 raunchy pics knowing you will get a positive response from a bunch of sex-crazed guys.

My girlfriend has all the exact same measurements as you except she is an inch shorter at 5'1. Basically your figure is my dream figure. I like my girls to be short with the weight in all the right places & boobs don't actually mean much to me at all. They can be A's for all I care because it's all about the ass & thighs in my opinion. But I won't date a girl as vein as you who has to post loads of photos online just to get herself a bucket load of compliments to boost her ego. You know all the guys were going to give you the thumbs up. Get some modesty, jeez. I take it you don't have a boyfriend because if you do he had better watch his back with this catfish...

• I wanted honest opinions- don't act as if you know everything.
      I've had a lot of guys comment on how small my boobs are, so of course, its instilled some insecurity in me. Most guys say they like my ass but I should have big boobs to match. Hence the photos of everything. Some people think I'm disproportionate. I wanted to know if that was the general consensus.

I'm not vain. I'm insecure. I don't walk around half naked, I don't show myself to everyone or even anyone honestly. I posted a picture on gag like this, but that doesn't say anything about what kind of person I am, besides that I'm insecure.

• 3.) I think you have a perfect shoulder structure that ties in really well with your boobs to make everything look balanced. Your shoulders & whole torso is incredibly sexy and proportioned really well. I don't know about other guys but this is something I always look for and pick up on with girls.

4.) You're right, I shouldn't have called you vein or generalised you. And I'm sorry for saying that, genuinely.

• Thank you, I appreciate it. Maybe I just need to work on my self esteem

• Another day, another insecure girl posting half naked pictures of herself. Why would anyone ever leave this site? You're fine.

• You look lovely, very sexy, and no, not disproportionate at all. I think you should be very proud and happy with what you have achieved with your body. Goodness knows I understand your troubles when it comes to putting on mass; been trying for years now to not be just another skinny guy, but I just can't manage to put on enough weight to work into muscle. And I tell you what, I am very envious of your butt because that is one of my stubborn areas that I have been trying VERY damn hard to make bigger, lol. Same with my boobs too... well, I mean my pectorals.
    But seriously, you look fantastic and don't ever doubt it.
    I hope i've helped.

• For some reason I don't think this is all about your boobs 😒

• I'm beginning to wonder if women are seriously this insecure or not.

• I've had some less than encouraging comments made to me, I was ridiculed when I was younger and America society is obsessed with huge boobs

• I'm sorry you feel negatively about yourself.

• Yea, you and me both.

• in my opinion, you've got a great body, and while your boobs are small, they have a great shape and they're natural, so you're good to go. And this is coming from a breast man. I'd be perfectly happy with a girl your size and shape.

• There are many men who prefer smaller boobs when they are proportionate on a petite girl. You look like you would be enticing for any young man.

• Why the booty shots when you're posting about your breast? -_-

They look fine and perky though..

• Because that's where I carry my weight, a bigger butt and tiny boobs can look disproportionate and that's the question

Thanks tho

• Lol if you only wanted opinions on your boobs then why did you also put a pic of your ass? lmao okay I'll play along your boobs are fine though

• Already explained to other commentors

• You look really attractive, and your breasts are perfect for your body, and they are sexy! , I personally believe, I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• You're beautiful in your own right.

• Lol sounds like something you tell someone you find unattractive

• they might not be the biggest ones but they are big enough to have lots of fun with. they look fine so don't worry ;)

I don't understand why we need pics of your ass in a thong to rate your boobs but as a guy I won't complain haha, looks nice :P

• Cause I'm pear shaped and I feel like the disproportion looks bad but no one's complaining soI guess I'm just being harsh on myself but thanks!

• yes, don't worry. you're welcome ;)

• You have a perfect body including your boobs. Stop worrying/showing off.

• This is disgusting. Its not a soft core porn site

I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole

• If panties and a sports bra is softcore porn to you then I imagine beaches and pools make you very uncomfortable.

• Hahah how do girls get bruises on their bums.. your not the first girl to have a bruise

Anywhoooo... small boobs look nice. It gives a more slender look and most of the times if im dating a girl id prefer that size.

Its all in the ass, the boobs dont mean much. Ass guarantees a nice body

Coolio?

• Lol I probably sat on something.

Thanks :)

• Honestly, you're darn near perfect. I prefer larger thighs and wider hips myself. Oh and... there's really no such thing as boobs being 'too' small at that's my humble opinion. I'll take mosquito bites over knockers/melons ANY day of the week!! You've gotta remember what everything is going to look like in 40+ years!!!

• The fit just well with the rest of your body.

• You are fine and, in teenage speak, highly fuckable.

• Fist off that's start on a positive your ass is perfect. Right now back to the question, your boobs look good they suit your frame. For personal preference I like bigger boobs but it wouldn't bother me I would still date you.

• You look sexy as hell.
    Your breasts are just fine and your butt looks epic to me.

• they look fine, but your bra in the second picture looks way too big, maybe they would look bigger if you had a smaller bra.

• Its definitely not too big. I don't see how you think that. It already compresses my chest a lot any smaller would be uncomfortable

• Your boobs are just fine, not every guy is into large boobs!

• I wouldn't care of your boobs with that kinda body! You look very toned up and hard working so I wouldn't care less for your boobs

• Hard working nah lol. I need to start working out

• Thanks tho

• Well, hard work isn't just about working out your body. It could mean a lot of other things

• Are you even thinking straight? Place don't post pictures like this. It make me question female intellectuality.

• What does me asking for opinions on my body shape have to do with my intelligence?

• I guess you can go to the beach a see the male reaction rather that to post picture on the net where pediphiles linger. You can be smarter then thins, just look at the type of responds you " I would fuck you " really! In reality you are beatiful and you know this but the sad part is that a lot of girls are so insecure they can't accept the truth. Just do do what I do, look in the mirror and say " GOT DAMN IM SEXY... BUT WHY... WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME GOD. smile and laugh at your self.

• Nope. Be proud of what you have honey. 😁

• Absolutely gorgeous. Love that body 100%.

And your ass is pretty much perfection.

• Take this ain the way its meant. Your figure is great, in fact awsome. It's us guys who can raise your insecurities. My wife is very curvy and busty and longs for "little tits and great big nipple ends". Sorry for the language but that what she says. Be careful what you wish for, and make the most if what you have got. Good luck :)

• You're breasts are perfectly fine and the rest of your body is also great

• I personally think your breasts fit your body really well. I love smaller breasts and your body is really beautiful and tight as well and very pretty legs. You should feel confident about your breasts because they fit perfectly :)

• you do have pretty good figure...

your boobs look good.. but still scope for improvement.. it's not that you don't have at all

• You have a nice ass and breast. You have nothing to worry about.

• More from Guys
    48

What Girls Said 19

• Okay, the first couple of pictures were enough for me to determine that they're in proportion to your body. We didn't need the butt pics.

• Everyone QUICK give her attention.

• "Oh i have an idea, lets post half nude photos of myself, asking about my boobs even though my ass and vagina have nothing to do with it!"

Hun, your tits are fine, don't go seeking attention. Literally the first picture was enough. This is GAG not pornhub or xxxvideos

• I'm asking if they're in proportion to my entire body but regardless you're always posting pictures asking for opinions and asking if you can model etc so don't talk down to me about attention seeking

• Oh sorry I didn't realize it only counted as unacceptable attention seeking behavior if it was something you didn't do

• never said that, but your breasts are fine, they're not unproportional to your body, i just found the last two pics to be very unnecessary.

• -_- I was going to give you an honest opinion until I kept scrolling down and I saw you like that... Respect yourself your obviously pretty and you can find any guy that you want so don't go easy

• I respect myself, actually. But thanks.

• Seriously the first pic would've been enough all the other ones were very inappropriate and unnecessary. Showing off ur self like that just shows how little ur self respect is and ur obviously insecure. Cuz u obviously just want people to tell you look good. It's actually quite sad. But I guess some people are just too thirsty to respect themselves

• I respect myself but you're right I'm insecure

• Asking about tits, yet shows off vagina and butt. Makes total sense.

• Vagina was an accident 😳
      I'm asking about my proportions so I felt my ass was relevant but thanks for your input

• I could see that if you posted a full body shot showing your butt, but you isolated it which doesn't really help anyone decide on if your proportions are "good" or not

• Gotcha. It was kinda hard to get one full body pic.

• I'm a size 32B too, it's a small size but definitely not too small! I think you look great in your pics. Nothing to worry about. T-shirt and no bra is a good look, I wear that myself.

• Ummmm wow I would never post my body online like this. Some girls are so stupid!

• Are you proud of yourself? Lol

• If it makes you feel better to try to degrade and shame me have it but I can't help but wonder why that brings you satisfaction.

• If you consider that degrading you maybe you need to look up the definition. I care so much because it's disgusting to see girls doing this. You're better than that. Peace out.

• I really like your shirt.. where did you get it?

• Old Navy! Its so comfortable. Goes good with leggings.

• you are ridiculously sexy by the way

• Thank you.

• No, they fit your body good actually, you have a nice shape.

• You look fine but I'd be concerned about some people saving these on their computer.

• Don't worry girl im a 36B and if i wear big baggy shirts it looks like I have no boobs so I always wear clothes that show off my shape.

• Its kind of a battle for me cause tight tops ride up on my hips/make them look huge like I had 2 babies or something lol

• But then in loose ones I could easily be 11 😂

• Believe me I know what you're talking about girl. 😢

• You have great body shape/construction. But yes, small boobs.
    Almost every woman has nice butt anyway.

• you're pear-shaped
    it looks fine

• I think they look good you also have a very nice body:)

• Are my breasts too small? Shows an ass pic to fish for compliments like a thirsty tramp

• Are u hydrated yet bitch?

• I'm such a slutty virgin then 😂

• The way you're putting yourself out there is a slutty move , so yeah

• This is far more about your body then your boobs. Lol

• Well... I'm asking if my boobs are too small for my body... its about proportions.

• It's a bit of attention seeking. I don't get why people use this site for that kinda thing

• I don't want attention I want honest opinions, I'm insecure so I never know when I'm being ridiculous or too harsh, but anyway, people in general will use any kind of platform for attention

• Why did you have to post your butt too lol
    Your breasts don't look too small

• Looks like you have a pear shape
      You look curvy

• @JuicyBrain so men can bring in the thirst brigade

• Same situation here😞 maybe sports can change it