Why do women post half naked pics on this site?

I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I think a girl should have more self confidence and if she needs some reassurance I don't think she should be exposing herself to the world. I don't know maybe I grew up differently then other people. I'm just curious and if you are someone who posts pics like that please explain to me if there is a reasonable explanation.

Most Helpful Guy

• girls are superficial af. they always posting nearly naked pics or fat gross naked pics. they want everyone to accept them. its a cold world. time to wake up. I don't go around asking the world to look at my nude body and accept it. Girls also love sexualizing themselves even if they don't admit it. Why else would you wear a bikini (vs what guys were) ? bikinis are pretty much underwear. I dont really care what girls say, if i see a girl that is fucking nearly nude, im most likely gonna get turned on cuz im a guy and a woman's form exposed like that is enough to get males horny. If you don't want guys to turn on on the sight of you, simple, dont dress like that. (now comes all the people saying "we can dress how WE like" ) yes yes ofc. this is reality though you can't have it both ways. you cannot have it so that you are nearly nude, but also want no one to judge/say anything about. then girls say "oh i want to feel sexy" -> you are objectifying yourself. feeling "sexy" (of sexual desire). so women want to objectifiy themselves but not have men objectify them? Think about it, why do girls where makeup, why do girls want their ass and titties huge, they all want to be desired by men. /rantoff. here come the haters. guys do this too by the way, but not at the same level as girls. not nearly that much. And please, tell me why the hottest chicks seem to have the perfect life? cuz every guy wants to fuck them (in their dirty minds) and every common girl idolizes them. A woman's sexuality is her strong suit (in today's contemporary society). If you argue against this, i will ask why you wear revealing, tight clothing and make up. if you truly think your worth is more than your beauty, prove it like being like the lesser attractive feminists.

• *wear

• yes ofc op, i find it attractive when a girl is confident and doesn't show off. i guess im just ranting xD.

• in the end, i won't disrespect a person based on what they are wearing, but I will form my opinions and judgments because that is human.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they're confident and want to show off their body. If a guy can get away with posting a picture of his six-pack, why can't girls have the same luxury?
    I don't see the logic behind how a girl with more self-confidence should have to hide her body.

Sounds sort of counter-intuitive to me. She should be able to show her body however she pleases, and not feel pressured that it's forbidden simply because she was born a woman.

What Guys Said 20

• Well, I would say that most of them do it because it's their body and and their choice. Personally I think if they're comfortable enough to display themselves in such a manner, on a forum such as this, then they have a confidence and respect for themself that belies that of other women. However, notice I did say most, I have no doubt that there would be a few on here that aren't quite as I just described.
    What needs to be taught to girls as they grow up is that, it is their body, their choice, and that they should not allow themselves to be dictated by the unfair and unwarranted judgements of society.
    Hope i've helped.

• the only value they probably actually have is there body, they probably offer little else
    they commodify themselves and try to market their assets in order to get "buyers"

no one will listen to their opinions, if they didn't expose themselves...
    thats why i stopped using my photo, people wouldn't take my opinions on certain subjects as seriously
    and i got a different type of feedback because of it.

• Some like knowing that people are looking at them. It's great because some people like to look at them. There is a symbiotic relationship. I don't mind it. Those not interested don't have to look.

• Hmmm
    Good question
    But I think if someone work'shard a lot for hours to be fit then they'll definitely show it off... isn't bad girls guys all are equal 😊

• Most here are Anon I dont see it

• Some women have shared fully naked pics.

• Most of the times they do it for attention and to feel good., so with those reasons it makes sense to them to post it

• These girls thrive off male attention and are desperate for approval and male attention and the best way to get male attention is to take your clothes off. It's sad but true.

• Attention from the thirsty gag boys and they are very thirsty.

• Some of them have low confidence or some of them are just pure attention wh****... I don't know LOL

• I don't know but I'm not complaining about it.

• They want attention

• Tbh most that post those picks don't lack self confidence at all. a lot know they are good looking and like the attention they get from guys confirming that they are.

• Ours is not to reason why, ours is but to do and die.

• Let the exhibitionists do their thing. It's cute.

• It's cuz they're sluts.

• Well, why not? I mean, why shouldn't the be able to. They want to know if they are attractive. They are most likely single, and want to know if it's their body. Wouldn't men do the same thing?

• Attention bitches /whores having no shame do this aft

• I have seen girls post pictures of them in swimsuits, bra, panties and bra (I have seen minors do it on this site before), and topless (which is really rear). There is one fact you were missing and that is , it's there body and there choice. What gurls need to learn as they grow up is that, it is their body, their choice, and that they should not allow themselves to be dictated by the unfair and unwarranted judgements nor peer pressure of our society, because that is freedom. If we didn't have such freedom in our country then , society would be crazy. Just let these women make there own choices. Really hope this helps!

• Because they totally do it for themselves... Lol

What Girls Said 12

• Cause. I look gooooood

• Wouldn't you just want your significant other to see that much of you?

• @Zigzagz lol she is pretty not gonna lie

• Fair enough thank you for answering my question :)

• i dont know why because when that picture comes back and bites them in the ass, when they are looking for a job or a promotion they will hate themselves for what they did

• They're stupid or a catfish

• Attention, ego-boost, insecurity...
    It's a rather anon (if you wish for it to be) forum, so they can post super flattering pics of themselves and bask in the compliments, or they might feel insecure about how they look, and want some less biased opinions from people they don't know.

Usually the former though.

• Maybe they're doing it because they like themselves and are trying to embrace the beauty that is the human body.

• It's just not how I grew up. I grew up very old fashioned and in that I learned a woman should dress humbly. I'm curious as to why and this helps a bit thank you for your input. :)

• On another thought I believe it takes more confidence to show your body than to hide it considering you have to deal with people insinuating that you're promiscuous every time you turn around. You have to know you look good; people who cover up always strike me as insecure. There is no dressing "humble" because humble is a character trait the same as clever or friendly for example. You can't "dress friendly" bc friendly is something you are, not a manner of clothing.

• Then there's the fact that I could use your logic to turn your question around on you-- why do girls who cover up feel the need to do so in order to be esteemed by a man? Shouldn't a quality guy love you regardless of how you dress? Even naked people deserve respect-- you separate the wheat from the chaff that way. I don't care how conservative/provocative an outfit is- if I think it's cute i'll wear it, because my life goal is my own happiness. My SO should desire my happiness. If someone assumes something about me based off of how little or how much i'm wearing that stems from their own intrinsic or socialized prejudice. Not my problem. (think my rants over now... im very passionate about this lol)

• I can only say they want to feel sexy for the world and GAG since GAG is an international site... why not grab their fifteen minute of fame if the chance or opportunity arises?

• I agree with you, too many do. A lot of girls on here post half naked photos asking about the clothing when it's just to show off their breasts/ass.

• They are attention whores.

• Because they are shallow attention whores with no self respect. They probably think their looks define their self worth.

• Most of them I have blocked. They barely post anything useful anyway and I'm sorry, but unless they have proven themselves to be smart, I just am not interested in what a whore has to say.

• @psychomonkey @Marshmellowking @BreatheMe19
    Just all answered your question.

• Damn hardly any guys do it. Makes me want to crrrry.

• American tradition