Should I be worried about my boobs?

My nipples are pointed in and my boobs are small. I'm freaking out because my boyfriend wants me to show him but I keep saying no. Should I be worried.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, you should be worried because if you say "no" enough times he will get tired of it and just find someone else, lol.

• For all you know you're pressuring a 12/13 year old into showing her boyfriend her tits...

• I'm referring to 12 year olds.

• @RachelBrigs 12 year olds shouldn't even be dating.

Most Helpful Girl

• No it just means your breasts are perky. that's good!

What Guys Said 14

• You should not be worried about your boobs because they will change. What I suggest you think about is that your boyfriend is pressuring you into showing him your boobs when you are clearly not comfortable yet. If he can't understand your discomfort at the time then maybe he should not be your boyfriend. Try talking to him about that.

• You should be worried that your boyfriend thinks he has a right to look at your boobs. Other than that, you're young and will grow

• Of course he thinks that. She claims to be his girlfriend, after all.

• @Mesonfielde

The asker is under 18, maybe you didn't notice. I don't know if things change later or not, but a boyfriend in highschool certainly shouldn't feel entitled to that, if he gets it than that's a bonus.

• The point is make is this, if she doesn't want to show them to her boyfriend, that's her decision, it's her body imao.

• Don't worry honey it will be okay

• All boobs are good he will like them

• I wouldn't worry none if I were you.
    If he wants to see your body let him and if he can't accept your body as is it's his loss.
    You're beautiful no matter what

• Show him show shoe!

• pics not loading.

• Lol I don't know if they are small, don't send it

• Don't be worried.

• i am sure your boobs must be attractive.

• Guys really aren't too judgental about boobs.

• Pics, please.

• No worries Boobies are all good!

• NO! you are beautiful by nature! He will like them :)

What Girls Said 1

• You shouldn't be worried at all, they are sexy now and they will get sexier as they develop, if he truly loves you , he will will love them , or except you aren't comfortable showing off your boobs.

• But I prefer small boobs like mine.