Are these curves?

do these look like curves or fat? im 5'4" and 125lbs
are these curves?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow... you're far too young to be so self conscious. Just take care of what you have, live actively, eat healthy, and be thankful for what you have.

And to clarify, part of having 'curves' is having fat. There is a healthy amount of fat for women which usually lies somewhere between 19 and 25% BMI (% of your body that is made up of fat vs muscle). Finally, you are nowhere near fat which leaves only one option... I'll leave that on for you to figure out.

What Guys Said 29

• Don't tell me you're already worrying about these things at 13. Come on girl. You're fine. Plus, you won't have this body forever because you are only 13. Just try to enjoy your teen years rather than worry for no reasons.

• looks normal af? 😂

• They're13YearOld/10

• Definitely not fat. Stop worrying about it because you are far from fat. And you are too young to need to worry about looks.

• Looks fine to me. Definitely not fat

• you're fine kiddo, you look fit.

• yeah you have a feminine body dont worry

• you look good don't worry about it... ;)

• Somewhat curves but not fat at least.

• Nope not to me. Looks like hip bones. But if it's fat then I guess I like that kinda fat on girls lol 👌

• Curves.

Filler.

• I gotta see more to judge, Curve is when you have big cleavage section going down to low waist down to big ass making an actual curve in bod

• Curved I guess

• Definitely curves.

• You are 13 for god sake

• You look normal, don't worry :)

• you are sooo young babe :)

• yeah ,,, they are curves, but very minimal...

they look hot !!

• You're a little too young to be worried about your body image/being fat.
    But you've got some curves

• CUrveeyyyy

• more curves. remove the squiggly stripe so that we can see more to judge properly ;-P

• She's fucking 13.

• @RachelBrigs shit, I did not notice the age. I only noticed now that you made me aware of it. I withdraw my comment on this girl, sorry. my serious humblest apologies. I just read the question and looked at the pic. be more careful next time.

• Yes you do have fats, But at the right places

• Just LOL (filler)

• You're 13 fam, chill!

Advice?
    Don't use your mirror, stop caring what you look like!

• You're kinda fat

• You can crop pictures you know.
    You look fine. Clean up your bathroom counter tho.

• It's a bit of both. Yes you have curves, but you're also chubby.

• u are not fat dummy

What Girls Said 10

• I'm glad you're wearing all your clothes, but I hope this is a lesson in how undependable and stupid some people can choose to be on the internet.

You're **13**. Your body is changing and is going to keep changing for years. Embrace you and start building the idea that YOUR opinion of yourself is the only one that matters. You could have a million nice comments, but if you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy.

• You're definatly NOT fat!! You have a very nice Curvy body.. Tbh looks almost like my body... Fat is more like 200lbs or more! Ur fine😉

• your skin tone is beautiful... and curves I'd think... those your body description of height and weight should indicate thin. I feel you have a natural body type. not everyone is perfectly proportionate!

• potentially they can be. target your obliques and in time you'll find out =]

• I don't know.

• You have an hourglass shape so yes, you're curvy.

• I'm just feeling uncomfortable judging the picture cause you're 13... it's neither fat nor curves.

• Honey, it's curves. You're not fat at all.

• i think so

• That's called hips