Guys do like thigh gap?

Guys do think girls with thigh gap looks better than a girl without it?

Sorry for my bad English

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not a thigh gap i think that matters too much.. its just having a little space right where it matters. It kinda lets the eye focus there

What Guys Said 25

• I never even noticed or knew what it was until this whole obsession over thigh gaps began. I don't pay attention or care about thigh gaps. Majority of other guys don't care either. No need to worry.

• I am indifferent about it.

• No, they don't look BETTER, but thigh gaps look nice to me. Usually because of the nice butt and legs that come with it.

• guys dont care !!!

https://i.imgur.com/CakjE.png

• Thick thighs!!! :D so much better!

• I like thigh gaps but only if they are natural, if she is starving to get them, I am gonna dip her in a pool of her favorite flavored ice cream, and feed her until she comes to her normal weight...

• I don't like it. Women with a thigh gap don't have a booty.

• I like the look of it but if there is no "tight gap" it's totally fine too... nothing important at all

• no one notices that and its not really something we care about really.

• Yes, but it is a minor thing I'm more interested a lot of other thing such as... your face, basically any other body part that would make sense, and your personality.

• My personal preference is for a woman's thighs to touch and even rub. Big thighs on a woman with wide hips and big butt is VERRRRY sexy! VERRRRRRRRY!!

• I really do not care. Doesn't matter either way

• I never even notice if a girl has a thigh gap or not.

• It doesn't matter, its not something that affects anything. And I find it strange how girls try to get it, its nothing special. It just one of those things that get too much attention when it shouldn't have any as it isn't important.

• I've never really thought about it, but no gap seems more natural to me

• Yes, I'm attracted to thigh-gap.

• I just start thinking about that when i register GaG. :p

• I think it's marvelous.

• i hate it personally

• A little, but that's not all that matters.

• I don't care (:

• There's this girl who isn't the most attractive girl there is with a pretty nice thigh gap. She also has a decent looking ass and legs. I notice these things when she wears yoga pants. I wouldn't mind fucking her real good.

• To me it means you have a nice bum or the potential to have a nice one

• The thigh gap TYPICALLY implies that she has a smaller butt and longer legs because thick thighs tend to mean shorter legs and bigger butts. I prefer smaller butts and longer legs but big boobs, so, if she has a thigh gap AND has a small butt, then I like it. If though, she has a small but and no thigh gap (hard to believe that'd happen) then, I would still be OK with it

• Don't really care if she has one...
    Girls care more about it than guys...

What Girls Said 9

• Most guys don't give a single fuck if the girl has a thigh gap or not. Those who do care... well, fuck them lol

• Isn't this topic like 3 years outdated? I think we have all now established that thigh gapes don't matter for guys

• According to the men I know, they don't care and rarely ever notice.

• it doesn't make a difference..

• As this has been asked very many many times by different people... Some guys don't even notice it, or don't even care.

• I could never imagine having a thigh gap. I love my thighs.

• nah, pretty overrated

• I doubt they even care.

• I prefer some meat on the bones it means there is more to grab