Is even the best looking Indian guy in the world NO match for a top tier good looking White guy? Just be honest and give reasons if you want?

I am serious.

Most Helpful Girl

• At that point it depends on personal preference.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well considering the women have won more beauty pageants than many other ethnicities i don't think for women its true. Indian girls are very pretty

the guys, hum, tuff call but variation is sexy. Having too much of the same becomes plain and loses attractiveness

Too much of a good thing becomes a bad thing

• Yup they have👍 they are second only to the Pinays of The Philippines. But a distant second at that with 74 to the Philippines' 125. Then I believe third is Italy with 60. Then 4th is 38 and then like 29 and maybe be Venezuela and China i think. Not sure about the last 2 but 100% sure about the 1st 3. Lots of different variety of east and southeast Asian, Australasian and even Caucasian (Spanish) straight and mestizas in the Philippines it's more of a crossroads of asiatic looks/types. Might explain the huge gap. Sorry. I went way off topic. But I agree with your comment.

What Girls Said 1

• errr if they're both super-hot, they're super hot nonetheless. they'd be on par.

What Guys Said 3

• attraction is almost 100% subjective. so some may not find any indian men attractive, some may find all indian men attractive, and some may find some attractive and some unattractive

• Its all personal preference

• I wouldn't have thought so.