Will drinking soy milk make my breasts grow?

I heard that drinking soy milk can help increase breast size. Is this true? If it is how much should I drink a day and how long before I'll see results?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think this is an old "housewife's" tale. Probably jusy someone's wishfull thinking.

Don't worry if you have small boobs. They ARE the BEST!! So many guts just love them!

• My boyfriend says he loves them. He calls them beautiful and tells me they're perfect and amazing. He looks at them all the time, kisses them, caresses them, grabs them, bites them, licks my nipples, and he gets hard just playing with them like this. But I recently saw that he searched for "big tits" porn and I have caught him before looking at gifs of women with big breasts bouncing them around. It makes me feel like he secretly wishes mine were bigger and looked better.

• He loves when my boobs move and jiggle, so he likes the wobble. And some women have big and firm breasts. I'm afraid he searches this to see better looking boobs than mine.

• No! He searches for something different, NOT better. Huge difference!!

Most Helpful Girl

• It shouldn't really.
    It would be the effect on hormones from the genetically modified soybeans that cause growth... so don't rely on that, it's not healthy.

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like broscience to me. Or would that be sis science?

• Probably false

• What Size is your bra? Small ones are cute and attractive, no worries

• Why you want bigger smaller are best

What Girls Said 0