Girls, rate these two guys facially? How can guy 2 improve?

Only facial features. No hair or eyebrows. Consider lighting and camera quality.
Girls, rate these two guys facially ? How can guy 2 improve?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure if 'conventional facial attractiveness' really exists but I do know that people who are more attractive have more symmetrical faces (meaning if you cut their faces in half, both sides look similar or pretty close in proportion). You seem attractive, playing the curly side of your hair up would help so either get a haircut or keep it this length and get some hair products to make your hair more curly. Eyebrows can be shaped maybe a little, they are alright. As for clear skin there is actually a product that genuinely works-at least for me. Don't use proactive, it's a name brand worth nothing basically. All your buying is the name. Instead there is this company called "Philosophy" and the pimple cream/gel is called "clear days ahead".(so on the bottle it is called "philosophy clear days ahead") the version I use is the clearing green cylindral bottle with a pump. It works wonders, the only thing you need to watch out for is if you have sensitive skin then when you first start using it, just use it once a day or your skin will get really dry.

• THANK YOU for such an awesome answer.☺☺😊😊 Just one thing though. ... how does one figure out how symmetrical exactly ones face is? I mean it's not really measurable like weight or height... I guess. Would you say Francisco Lachowski has a more symmetrical face? Maybe the photo quality and angle has something to do with ir maybe too?

• If I were you I wouldn't worry about it too much, a first glance at a face you (or at least this is me) can decide if they're attractive or not and it's usually because a face is proportional (same shape eyebrows, same sized eyes and same slant, symmetrical lips, etc) but you are, you just need to figure out how to maximize your specific looms like you mentioned what you want to do

• Both are accurate because if you think about it, in each picture you do a different pose which shows your face from different angles which might make your face proportion look different but in reality is not different.

What Girls Said 8

• Guy 2 can improve by stopping this endless spamming.

• Lol serious answer please? You're a girl... so you should know something about how tf models keep their skin so clear and shiny yyyy.

• If you'd just give me advice on how to get super clear skin (you Girls seem to experts on that and so are the models). Basically the GG Metro look. I have muscles so I won't look completely feminine.

• GQ not Gg

• you look fine.

"I think I need clearer skin and shaped eyebrows as well as a good haircut. " so go do it!
    keep up a good wash routine, and find a cleanser that works for you. Dont forget to mosturize.

now PLEASE STOP i've seen 3 of the same post within the hour.

• well, first guy looks like a model.
    second looks like a guy who really like taking selfies. If you're the second guy, you look fine already - dw. Facially he's good, maybe a haircut though

• Can second guy look like a model too if he did the same stuff that he does (grooming and haircuts or eyebrows and stuff?)

• sure lol you could look pretty attractive.
      obv you wouldn't LOOK like the first guy, but you'd still look good

• Both are adorable as fuck

• OOOOOOMMMMGGGGG!!! AGAIN!!!

• Oh, hey there, dude obsessed with Francisco whatshisname!

• You look just fine. Don't need to compare yourself to anyone. If you don't like something then change it if it makes you happier.

• sorry, what was the question! 😒

• Rate both guys and how I can improve to maybe come close to Francisco Lachwoski level? Maybe match it?

• Try to ignore hair and eyebrows. Only consider facial features. Hair and eyebrows don't really count anyway since they can easily be fixed

• You definitely need clearer skin, more corresponding, that's the only note I have about it, you should try face cleaners, and maybe foundation to light up your face, I wouldn't know much about it, but just consult a make up artist if you can.