Rate this couple? Are they cute together?

What y'all think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember this picture. Of course they're cute. Take things carefully.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Cute and cute. Yes they are cute

• The guy seems uninterested in the girl

• You two shouldn't rush (:

• Nope I don't think they are cute... I mean the girl could have been better... Like Slim and hot
    ..

• Why did you pixelate the rest of it, seems silly?

But, not like I care about those two people, right? Why should i care if it's pix-elated or not

• Because there was a BUNCH of people around us. Random strangers. It's what happens when you take a pic in front of over a hundred thousand people.

• And I care, why?

• GO VOLS!!!

• Waiiitt how you know?

• That win was absolutely amazing. We went in losing and came out winning. I have some good confidence that the boys are bringing back a win from Alabama next week.

From what my friend has said she has been talking to Sutton, and Dillon bates, and a few others and they're confident in a win too.

• slow down. i'd like to think we can compete against bama, but i highly doubt it based on how we played, even though this year and probably next year will be our most surefire shots to do it. our play calling, especially on offense is horrendous. we don't throw the ball even though we have studs on the outside. and we play a lot of vanilla. basically look at the ou and uf games.

and of course sutton and the boys are confident we'll win. are they gonna really expect that they'll get slaughtered? i'm just being realistic.

What Girls Said 8

• Sure they are.

• lol yeah, they're really cute

• Are you guys actually together or not?

• They are actually kind of adorable. Both cute as fuck to me.

• yep you look comfortable and that you can be yourselves with each other

• yes they look comfortable with eachother

• Wow, they do!

• They look adorably awesome together! <3