What is this thing?

What is this thing?
I pulled this out of my breast and it does not look good. I don't know what it is. It left a mark on me too, like an indent

Most Helpful Guy

• A blackhead does not hold together to "pull" out. But if you squeezed it out, it could be a blackhead.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is actually 100% normal. You're 15 years old and at the cusp of puberty. This happens often within females going through puberty. Its a blocked milk gland. These normal come out of your areola. Like around your nipple. And for the most part they are not painful. Its not life threatening or hazardous in anyway!

What Guys Said 7

• looks like your body was stabbed with a foreign object.

• in my opinion it looks like a (big) blackhead... I wouldn't stress about it.

• It's the cocoon of the miniature alien pod people. Seek medical attention immediately and desperately seek out the MIB ASAP!!!

Obviously kidding. Maybe ask a doctor or a nurse?

• Possibly a splinter?

• Well screw you too asker. Sorry my guess isn't good enough for you.

• I've seen a splinter before, it squish though and splinters aren't soft their hard. Don't screw me your the idiot that does not know anything!!

• You're right, I'm the idiot for not feeling how squishy something is from a shitty picture on the internet MY FUCKING BAD. Seriously asker what the fuck, how stupid are you that you would even write that right now?

• It might just be a blackhead

• did it come out of the nipple?

• Hi

Is this the first time you saw this?

• If you see it again then maybe see a doctor or tell your parents? Yeah?😀

• Did it happen again?

What Girls Said 8

• Gosh, I thought it was a penis when I first saw the pic.

• Were you stabbed with something? I can't quite tell what it is, but I would keep an eye on that area and go to the doctor if that spot irritates you in any way.

• *Vomiting*

• Um, looks like a skin tag or wart

• Maybe a foreign object went inside you? To be on the safe side, go to the doctor.

• Wtf is that? That's... weird. Did you bleed?

• It looks like it could be something your pore trapped (dirt, sweat, etc). It happens sometimes. When I had to wear a sports bra and go through training for like 8+ hours a day, I sometimes got those in a few places.

• It's probably just a blackhead.