What do you think of this skirt?

Could I wear it in an office?

What do you think of this skirt?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're going for chic professional look then it's definitely a good style and length, but if you're going with blue then that blue seems a bit light. Try a dark navy blue with black heels to match (just a preference).

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it.. I actually have several skirts very similar to this one which I very often wear to my office.

What Guys Said 27

• Very nice, but a bit revealing of your form. I know you're not gonna like my responce here but if my girl came home with this on she'd likely end up omk! Don't get me wrong. I am not a controlling man, although that comment would suggest. I simply expect modesty from my girl and that dress would get you a lot of unwanted attention. Men can be bad enough without adding fuel to their fire and that dress would cause an inferno! However, maybe that's what you're looking for. If so, mission accomplished! Look, I enjoy the female form as much as the next man. I also understand men are going to find my girl attractive. I just prefer she leave more to their imaginations. Also, not all men are as respectful as me and I could see this dress causing impolite advances and it looks like a dress designed for the workplace. I would be worried about my girl while she was at work and on her commute a bit much, hence my above mentioned reaction it would likely result in.

• I would say no. Too tight for formal wear. You'll get a lot of guys looking at your butt, and then a lot of girls complaining about how guys aren't looking at their butt.

• probably
    filler

• Its nice and I do think so

• Nice cakes you got there

• Very nice. Would be better with white hosiery and matching blue peep-toe slingbacks.

• In a office yes for sure. Good looking girls can get away with a lot

If you work at a law office, the boys will love it

• wow you really need comments on that skirt only? anyway looks feminine and sexy to me or should I say rather too sexy for office LOL

• Unless it is very stretchy, it looks too tight to be flipped up. Also, hard to catch a glimpse of your underwear when you cross your legs. I prefer women in a different style of skirt.

• I think it's too tight unless you want your colleagues to keep staring at your butt.

• it is a very cute skirt, but i would say go for a mid thigh skirt with thigh hi stockings or fishnets. but that skirt is good to wear for the office

• Yeah you could I think. It fits you quite well, too. Very nice

• Yea looks really good on you

• You should be. Hope your boss is not stupid.

• Yes, if your workplace allows for skirts. It's perfect, and balanced, and beautiful. I like it😊

• Yeah! I think that skirt is pretty! I dont see anything wrong with it!

• Yes its appropriate for an office and if guys stare its not your problem that you have a fantastic body

• Of course, why not. Where what you feel comfortable with.

• It looks very nice. The shoes are perfect if your going out without hosiery.

• Should be fine I'd think.

• Yes, but might get a butt smack. Lol

look good!

• Yeah that could be worn to an office but be warned that you will almost certainly have men staring at your ass if you wear it. But maybe that doesn't bother you [ or maybe you like that ;) ]

• it makes me horny ;)

• I don't think it's anything wrong with that.

• In UK there are many perverts :/

• It's cute.

• Yeah, it's an appropriate length, not sure why it would be "bad"? Just have to find something that matches the blue color, well (you'd think blue blazer, right?)

What Girls Said 10

• It's alright I guess. Sure, wear it if you want to.

• sure why ask such questions?

• Sure it looks good. If guys are staring at your ass, you're putting it in their face, so have some sympathy. But yeah, it looks good. I'd wear something more conservative though.

• sure.. looks fine..

• a bit long for my taste

but yes very office-y

• yeah, it looks office appropriate :)
    i like the colour, a twist from the same old black and greys

• yes, I think you could

very sexy and professional

• Very cute. Yes you can wear it in an office.

• Absolutely! Very cute!

• Id have to see it on you. It might not look the same.