How does this selfie look?

What is better, my profile pic (1st one) or the second picture? I dont know which to have as my profile picure. My hair is naturally dark brown and curly. In my profile pic my hair is straight and it is just the sun that makes it look light brown/blonde.
How does this selfie look?
Or this one?

• The first one is better.
  • The second one is better.
  • Both are okay/good.
  • Both are bad.
Plus, I would like judgement. Like which is better, my straight/curly hair, and if I should try different lightings/angles for my selfies.

Most Helpful Guy

• both look great but I'd go with the second one because

- your hair looks better in the second picture. not because curly/straight but just because you can see much more of it and I prefer the colour. I personally prefer darker colours because it gives more contrast to the skin which looks better in my opinion

- you got beautiful eyes and you can see more detail in the second pic. :)

- the lighting is better. the shadow with that small bright sunlight spot make it look a little bit odd and your lips look better in the second too.

like I said, both are good but if I compare both then I'd definitely go with the second one. but that's just my personal taste/opinion ;)

• Thank you so much! I just like the first one cause I look different than usual and you can't see as much of me. I'm usually shy about how I look. I have no self esteem lol

• Its ok and I know.

• thanks for MHO! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It is harder to see you in the first picture. You have really pretty eyes and lips. I also like the curly hair better in the second picture.

What Guys Said 16

• Both are good. But you got me with the first one. Because its outside so I have the feeling I could actually meet you and the hoody is cuter than just a shirt. In both pictures you hypnotised me with those BEAUTIFUL! STUNNING! BIG! MANGA EYES! You have. So cute! I can't even! SO CUTE! Just wanna hug you.

• The first is full of mystery. Who is that lady under the hood? The lady with the beautiful wide eyes?

Ah!! I can see who she is in the second picture. She is a lovely lady!!

• No offense but i can't get past that extremely pale skin and that creepy stare. Or is it make up and lighting making you look so colorless in both pics? I'm sorry. Really pale/pink skin is a serious turn off for me. I even hate my own. But this is just me n my opinion/taste.

use pic #2. Your hair looks good in that one.

• Both are good, but I like the first one more, it gives more of a mysterious vibe.

• Both are very cute ^^

• i like the first one more and omg those eyes are amazing

• U L IN LOOK TOTALLY HOT IN THE FIRST SELFIE
    4 THE RECORD
    ALL UR FEATURES ARE NICE AND LOVELY AND CUTE ALSO

• the first one u look so diffrent frm any other pic... lovely... tho i like the second one... n by the way dnt be shy about ur looks ur good... no doubts

• hay Dios mío...

• both are great pics, your a very beautiful lady, first is best for profile pic in my opinion

• I like the second one more because I can see your eyes better.

• Both are cute

• 2d, curly hair is nice, the sun in the first makes it a bit difficult to see. Pretty girl

• first one definetly better

• IMHO, selfies make EVERYONE look ridiculously selfish, narcissistic, and vain. But, that's just my opinion...

• nice. but in my opinion I think selfies help people to feel better about themselves. Sometimes they do for me, I have no self esteem but when I take a REALLY good selfie, I feel confident that day.

• I should have clarified when I commented but, I was in no way trying to imply that you resembled any of the aforementioned characteristics. If you took it as such, I offer my sincerest apology. I also failed to mention that you are very attractive young woman. You have every right to be confident. You are uniquely beautiful, own that!!

Have a grrrreeeaaat day and Godbless!

• thank you and I didn't but I was just saying that's why I take selfies, I can't speak for other people. they could be vain or selfish.

• Yeah, they're not bad, at least it's not a picture of what you're eating

What Girls Said 8