Is curly hair a turn off for guys?

I am not very curly but I have my curls lol so do you think is a turn off for guys?

Updates:
I feel better now lol thank u all for sharing your opinions :)

0|0
9|15

Most Helpful Guy

• www.google.com/search

If its this kind of curly, that's fine.

www.google.com/search

If its this kind of curly, that's not attractive in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
    • Just no ethnic curls, gotcha.

• Show All
    • You weren't offensive. @Frost_Byt3
      You're a pretty nice frozen thing.
      I wasn't trying to attack you or anything either.

• @vishna No, its fine. I was just clarifying :P

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Every guy has a different preference. Some guys like curly hair and some don't.

You just gotta find the guy who likes you for what you have.

Another example (i give this example a lot haha): To many guys, girls who have black hair and large black eyes seem to be generally average or boring (nothing special), But i personally find those girls to be FKING angels! I can never imagine myself having a future with a girl who doesn't have those traits.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes eheheheh hehehehhe we are meany butts we are so picky heheheh she has to be a model carved out of perfect stone from Leonardo Divinci himself otherwise she is ugly you have to be a perfect victoria secret model with what the media wants bodies to look like arhhhhhhh maty we are mean pirates

3|0
    0|0
    • You always have the best answers hahhaha 😂😂

• Show All
    • As long as you keep making funny comments I'll be your sun XD

• Nice ^_^ @whatthehellamy

• Nope, I like curly hair, naturally curly and just wavy hair in general are probably my two favorite kinds.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Turn on. Can be very beautiful if she knows what to do with her hair. Even strong curls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course not. Maybe some guys just have a strong preference for straight hair that curly hair is not appealing, but objectively speaking curly hair is not ugly or bad. Especially not for me. I love curly hair

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not ! It can be very beautiful !

1|0
    0|0
  • To some yes to some no

1|0
    0|0
  • not at all on any level what so ever in fact just about every thing else would come before that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Love me some curls!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, curly hair for me is a sign that they are messy, and unkempt, and not too passionate about their outward appearance!

0|0
    4|0
    • Wow this is really mean especially since I have extremely curly hair. I wonder if there are a lot of guys that feel this way :-(

• Show All
    • @Imafreespirit No, you have curly hair due to very poor hygiene and a generally unkempt appearance.

• hahahahaha😂😂 ok then, is a free world, you can think whatever you want :P

• No some guys will like it (:

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I prefer women with curly hair, I am not a fan of straight hair, it's boring.

1|0
    0|0
  • No not at all

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• No!
    In fact, what does hair have to do with-
    I have naturally straight hair, and it bothers me.
    I've admired curls, so it's perfectly fine!
    I honestly don't see how or why this would be a turn off for guys, and if they were turned off, they're too judgmental to be on planet earth, because well, like it or not, we were born this way.
    You don't like how we look, sorry, we weren't born to grant your dreams.

Hope this helped :)

1|0
    0|0
  • How can it be a turn off? 😱 Curly hair is soo pretty. Man, I wish I had naturally curly hair. 😩

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah i find sup cute!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think a lot of guys don't like it.

But then a lot do.

It's definitely the individual.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hope not lol.. jks
    Nah, I dont think so haha dont worry about it! There other things that are more important than hair! Plus curly hair is cool ;)

2|0
    0|0
  • Of course not.__________.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah Im sure a lottt of them love curls :)
    Just keep them neat !

1|0
    0|0
  • no it's not I have naturally curly hair

1|0
    0|0