Ponytail braids... Yay or Nay?

Clicking on my profile pic, you'll see that I've got braids. I got mixed reviews from my 2 girl friends (it split 50/50) so I wanted to ask y'all how you feel about ponytail braids.. Childish? Or can I pull it off?

• Go for it
  • Never again

Most Helpful Girl

• The braids look too thin :(

• Yeah.. Unfortunately I've got very thin hair :(
      But I don't really want that to limit the hairstyles I can play around with

• I have! Typically I just do one french braid to hold my hair back, but it's still hella thin 😕

• Well if your wanting to grow your hair out, keeping your hair in braids is good. I don't want to be dishonest and tell you that it looks great, but you will look beautiful once your hair grows out and you are able to have thick braids!

What Guys Said 4

• all I can see on your profile are some nice legs... I like them but it makes it hard rating your hair lol

but generally said... they are okay. it can look good but I'm not the biggest fan of them. but definitely not childish

• I like them a lot :) makes girls cute for me.

• Good for those blowjob handlebars.

• I like them they aren't childish to me

What Girls Said 3

• I think that kind of style is really useful for like Halloween or cosplay but not a fan for day to day.

• I did that hairstyle once in middle school.
    Never did it again because i hate it.
    It looks good on you though.

• Yeah it looks nice on you.
    On some others it looks odd