Guys, is a big ass REALLY that important to you?

I ask because I see multiple comments about them every day, and it makes me really self conscious because I'm on the thin side and I don't put on a lot of muscle. I've seen girls say they got rejected or left because they didn't have an ass that was up to someone's standards, and I know that only really shallow guys would do that, but it makes me feel like every guy cares about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• the size of her butt doesn't matter... if it has a nice shape and is firm it's good.
    if you get rejected by a guy because your butt is not big enough, then he wasn't worth your time anyway...

What Guys Said 28

• Apparently many guys seem to really have a thing for big butts. I am not one of them so I don't know what the big deal is but not having a specific butt is not a complete priority. If a guy rejects a girl because of her butt then he doesn't deserve a girl because he's an ass. You should not worry or feel negative about your butt because it's not gonna make all the difference in how guys see you.

• Look either "CUTE face with an AVERAGE body" or F"AT ASS with an AVERAGE face? either or.. it not Imma curve yo ass in an instant cuz I'm very shallow LOL i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• I've dated flatbacks before and boy oh boy it had a better chance of winning the lottery when compared to finding her non-existent body ass LOL #NeverAgain

• lol I agree man. Small boobs? That's completely fine. Flat ass? Nope nope nope nope...

• @Humping_Tornadoes Agreed and this is how i look at women, Face > ass> titties (they dont even matter TBH)

A flat booty is so nasty looking on a girl + I can't smack something that's not there >_<

• Having a big ass shouldn't be a requirement for any guy. As long as a girl is not completely flat and has a nice shaped average/medium size butt then I'm good.

• There's a list of things we find attractive: ass being one. It's of course not a requirement.

• Not at all!

ALL ABOUT THAT FACE

• No.

It's not about size, it's about the design.

• Not really, you need the right body shape and an attractive face; it's not the SIZE that matters in terms of the butt.

• Depends on what you mean by big.

But to paraphrase a female gag user, they're not shallow, it's just their preference.

• A GOOD ass is somewhat important. I mean, most of my sexual attraction towards a person is influenced by that general area. But a BIG ass doesn't necessarily equal a GOOD ass.

• Uhhhhhhhhhh... YES!!! For me personally its very important. But that's just me...

To gain weight, eat caloricly dense nutritious food and work out i. e; resistance training and/or weights. And no, working out with weights won't make you bulky. Saying or believing that is the same as saying, 'I don't want to go to college because I don't want to become a nerd.'

• no 1 think physically about a girl is a deal breaker for me besides being really fat or extremely ugly.

• I prefer smaller asses, they look better in tight jeans, let's face it though, we're all shallow to some point. Wouldn't you rather have the dumb jock than the smart nerd, because he "looks good to you"

• Not really. Intelligence is a big factor for me. I'd rather have someone smart than someone hot.

• Or maybe I didn't date them because they had a girlfriend already, or they weren't interested in me, or I wasn't ready for a relationship. Both of the relationships I've had were with quiet, bookish guys of average looks who I enjoyed spending time with.

• And yet you broke up with them. I'm telling you, we like what we see, not what we "hear"

• yep pretty much is

• For me it's really important

• I dont ask for too much, but a nice ass is something I look for

• No. It is not. It's very much not.

• well it certainly doesn't hurt.

• Personally, no. It's more of a bonus, really.

• Big asses on girls is a major turn off for me, and I'm an ass man. I like smallish asses on girls.

• I dunno, I feel like that's just a plus for more guys, not a requirement...

• Yes, it is important. Very important.

• It's really just something that is more a plus, don't need a big butt.

• Ew no. I like a little full well shaped ass. Don't want it sticking out the side or drooping and flopping everywhere. Little ass is so much sexier. Not flat mind you, just not spilling out everywhere. More than and handful is a waste. If I can get both hands on one cheek, it's too big. I'll never understand the hype with a fat ass.

• absolutely

• No I am more of a boob guy

• It is important unfortunately. IT IS , IT IS, IT IS. But, if you work hard you can get yours to get bigger and toned. It is all about the work you put in, maybe in will not get as the one Kim Kardashian has (just to mention someone), but if you work it out it will definitely make a difference and show. A guy will notice it.

There are no excuses for this unfortunately. #Squat

• No I prefer medium or small asses, big fat asses don't do it for me. It's all about form!

http://i.imgur.com/XbZMGIk.gif

• A big ass along with big boobs are equally important in order for a woman to achieve her full femininity.

• Why the downvotes?

What Girls Said 3

• Lol, no. Most of them don't even want a girl with a BIG ass, more like just a sexy ass.

• I think that shallow!

• Big asses today are what huge boobs were in the 90s both have expiration date. If you have flatter chest you'd be shaped like an ant if your butt was big , proportion is key. So if your small on top having a huge bottom won't look right. Plus men got ass, it's not something only women have.