I was a little nervous to put this up but how do I look?

Please be gentle, hahah. :)

I stand 5'9" and have pixie hair (which I've done a lot over the years) but decided this was my last one so I could donate the hair to a distant relative (little cousin).

I appreciate your answers in advance!

Most Helpful Guy

• Donating your hair? What a beautiful gesture! Don't you worry a minute how you "look" because you are fabulous! Keep smiling knowining that you make God smile!

• I should have added that you are cute as a button, too! I don't ever usually say that to anyone asking for these type of opinions online because looks are not something we should be so focused on or worried about. Instead we should concern ourselves with things of substance, which you seem to have in spades! You're gonna be the "total package" for some lucky person. Cute and deep! Oh, super cute glasses too!

• Awww sweetie, you are so very welcome. You deserve every word. You are a modern day hero and you don't even know it and I am the one honored to point it out. You struggle with insecurities and still you donate your hair to someone who has less. You are a shining example to us all and a bright light for God. I am proud of you. Keep your head high where ever you go and keep that pretty smile on your face knowing the joy you brought to someone by bringing pride back into their life offering your hair to them. Just so you know, I would have responded sooner but was not notified because you didn't add @MrEMann in your gracious comment. So, if you want commentors to see your reply, be sure their username is included. I'm glad I found your reply ☺

• I just went to "follow" you but sadly you left us 😭
      Where ever you are, I am certain God is smiling down on you.
      I wish you well in all that you do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah! I love your hair! That's so sweet you sent your hair to your cousin!!! You look like your awesome exterior matches your amazing interior!

What Guys Said 9

• I like your smile, keep on smiling :D :D
    TBH, nicest way possible. I'm not crazy about the short hair/pixie cut, you should consider growing it out! I think most men like long hair.

• Good thing that it was the last time. I think you could be beautiful with longer hair. Other than that, you're cute. Nothing to be nervous about.

• You look cute but the glasses look out of place haha maybe darker colors like brown grey etc

• Lol, I'll break them on purpose then!

• You've successfully made me turn the color of a beet. :o

• Then my job here is done honey ;3

• Please don't hate me, but i've personally never been a fan of short hair like that. But you have a nice smile and you look like you are a very nice person (I already know you are a nice person from before but now it proved it even more :p)

• Lol, why would I hate you! Your reason is totally valid. I'm happy to have it growing so fast and more importantly, that my cousin has hair after all the chemo that took away hers. :)

• I'll let you know when it's long again! :P

• You seem cool. YOu are full of positive energy : D

• Nice kooking... your hair is cute on you

• Not my type I guess.

• You look like a lesbian...

• Look pretty terrible... like a fucking 3 year old

What Girls Said 8