What do you think of my body?

What do you think of my body? Umm, just be honest okay. Go anon if you must.
What do you think of my body?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl as long as you're happy and healthy fuck what these people have to say,
    You're cute and that bathing suit is cute as fuck!

• except obesity is now a disease. she does look 30 percent and over... tbh

• correction, and you're lying about her stating she's fit.

you CANNOT BE OBESE OR OVERWEIGHT AND BE HEALTHY.

I m a trainer and understand you dont have to be ripped and can look flabby and be fit and healthy but i can already tell by the visuals that she is past that for sure.

did you know, you can ruin someones life just becaues you dont want to be the person that tells her she needs to lose weight? what you're doing is neglect and avoiding emotional consequence that comes along with it. your approach is soley based on you not caring and not wanting to put in enough.

people who get furthest in life are those who are told truth so they can improve. people like you who do everything based on feeling do not contribute positively to society.

• Why is a 32 year old spending his life on this site... Looks like personal training isn't going too well.

What Guys Said 24

• I am curious why anyone posts their picture online and asks for opinions. I honestly believe a large percentage of these posts use fake pictures for various unknown reasons. Wheter or not this really is the picture of the author of this post, does it really matter what we think? I don't care what a person looks like... man, woman, tall, short, brown, pale, thin, curvy, etc, etc... you will always get a mixed bag of answers. Sure, there are those types that get more good than bad responces. Still, there is always some bored and angry soul out there who triesto tear someone else down to make themself feel good. Then there are those who prefer what most others do not. Beauty being in the eye 9f the beholder may be cliche but it don't make it any less true. In the end, all that matters is how you see yourself. Being "stunning" may seem like a blessing, bit it can be a curse. That girl who is getting fawned over looks like she has it made but often she is not loved for her heart but her image. Also, how many times is someone who is sought merely for their looks used and discarded before they are even explored for who they are? This photo may be you and you may love who you are. If it is and you do not love yourself, I suggest you get to work. Look for a way to serve something outside yourself and you will find beauty in tje world and peace in yourself. A happy person just glows and naturally attracts others. Don't worry about the so called "friend zone" and enjoy the people in your life for who they are. A friend can often lead to love or at least an introduction to love. Whatever you do, I wish you peace, love and happiness and stop opening yourself up for public scrutiny. People can be harsh and cruel, especially when hiding behind computer secreens. Why would you open yourself up for those attacks? Just take a look at any of these posts asking this same question. No one is exempt from shallow people taking cruel shots. It don't matter if they are blonde, brunette or redhead... 5' 10" or 4' 10"... slim or curvy... dark or light. Some people just find delight in hurting others.

• I'm physically fit... I'm just fat and I asked for opinions. I can take whatever is said.

• @nymous1234 But sadly the asker wasn't really looking (or even open) for this form of advice. I appreciate your comment and support though. Great minds think alike, yes?

• i am not sure what she was looking for to be honest. but yes great minds do think alike :)

• okay see, here's one the problems i find is prevalent in a lot of women today. I don't if this is coming from feminism or whatever else... but this idea that no matter what kind of shape you're in physically, you're BEAUTIFULZZZ xoxoxoxxo. Okay... you can certainly have a beautiful spirit, and everyone is unique in their own way, but everyone is not conventionally beautiful or in shape. They just aren't. The second issue i find in some women is this call they often make for honesty, but when you do employ that honesty, they flip their shit. Both of these problems are being displayed in this question

You say you want people to be honest, and to even use the anon function to do so if they want to. Okay great, good start. But then i take a look at the comments and see you slagging people for doing EXACTLY what you wanted them to do, which was be honest. You trying to argue with them that their opinion of your looks is wrong and that you are "physically fit" in your eyes is the exact reason why men don't bother with the truth oftentimes, because you guys (well, girls i mean) can't handle it. You may be a pro wrestler or w/e it is that you're saying in the comments, but i imagine you are asking this because you're worried about your image and how unappealing it may be to potential suitors. I mean this is primarily a dating and relationships site after all, not a body building website. Do you understand? Guys here don't care if your wrestling coach thinks you're fit enough to wrestle... we tend to care about how slender and toned you look, because that seems to be what men are by and large attracted to. As a matter of fact, i'd bet that there was a stronger preference amongst men here for a girl who wasn't strong enough to wrestle like you do.

So with all that being said, here's my opinion: The only real thing about you physically that i dont find attractive is your weight. It's the only thing, but its a big thing. If you lost the weight, i'd likely be much more attracted to you, as your face seems fairly pleasant... but the weight is just too off putting for me. I'm not looking to date someone who can pin me in a choke hold. I'm looking for someone to cuddle with. Tbh, the best news a girl in your position could get is what i just told you. Why? Because your sticking point is easily fixable, if you wanted to fix it. You are fundamentally ugly, or anything like that. You just have a few extra pounds. Thats my honest take

• I'm not reading a wall of text. No offence...

• When did you ask for help? Seriously?

Actually you know what... its all good. I won't even bother. You do you man. You're gorgeous just the way you are, and i expect to see you on the cover of Maxim in the near future. Just keep doing you man

• Ciao 😊

• Here's my honest opinion:
    You have a cute face and pretty sweet hair, and like AleDeEurope said, you definitely have potential to appeal to a larger percentage of guys.
    However, in my personal opinion, I would definitely consider losing weight. I can't say whether it is healthy or not (you say it is?) so I'm just going to say this: If you lose weight, I'm sure more guys generally will find you more attractive. There will be guys that already do find you attractive naturally right now-- like I said you have a cute face and cute hair, but the weight will be off-putting to many (probably the majority of) guys.

It is great you are comfortable with your weight and all and, honestly, it is the one thing that really sticks out to me as something to work on. Really though, it is good that weight is the only issue. You can lose that if you wanted to. One can't change their face shape or whatnot without extensive surgery.

Good luck. I am not trying to be mean or anything, but I am merely trying to give honest feedback since you said you wanted it. :)
    -----------------------------
    Since you said you didn't want to read a wall of text...

TL;DR; Cute hair, cute face, truly lots of potential, but losing weight would probably be in your best interest.

• You're too overweight for my taste, but too be honest, I think you have potential, I mean, you are not ugly, you have a cute face, so I believe that if you lose weight, you can actually be very attractive.

• You look obese; I would also recommend growing out your hair if you want to attract men.

• Men already like me... I think I'm okay with attracting men that like me for the me I am now.

• Yes, do you not see all of the guys that can't accept me as I am now even though I'm an accomplished athlete. I'm fat, but I am strong, I run and work out. It takes time to lose so much weight. You act as if I get undesirable men, bu the life isn't as cut and dry. No matter the guy that I interact with on the daily, they are a hell of a lot better than "I want thin now, fatso" guys.

• I understand not being accepted in society. I'm Asian and many women do not find Asian men attractive. No matter what I do I cannot change my ethnicity. You can change your body; it takes a lot of work and sacrifice, but you can change. Statistically, a lot of men like average size to slimmer size women. A lot of poor or less desirable men will enter a relationship with a bigger girl.

• ... if you "cared" about your "body"... you'd be hitting the treadmill instead of taking selfies in the restroom.

• See what I mean? It's people like this you invite to hurt you when you post questions like this. As if they have nothing better to do than say, "Hey, I tnink I'll see if I can insult and maybe even hurt a few people before I turn in for the night!" His comment wasn't honest, it surely wasn't helpful, it wasn't even clever. Do you really want to hear stuff like this?

• ... I'm a wrestler and play softball for my college team. Just because I'm overweight doesn't mean I am physically unfit. I exercise more than most thin girls that I know, so yeah.

• @@MrEMann he can't tell much from an image, so it's okay.

• I think if your happy and not shy or afraid to wear a bathing suit. If you show confidence and have a great personality then you look awesome in my opinion. Losing weight is not for everybody otherwise the whole world would be thin

Your inside reflects on the outside like a mirror. If that part is amazing, you will automaticaly be attractive

• Thats overweight. There are guys who love it, but Im not one of them.

• your decent and attractive but i personally prefer more in-shape girls.

• I'm extremely physically fit.

• let me rephrase then, i prefer thinner girls. more defined body and muscles. Nice toned legs

• You are pretty attractive though like i said.

• Way to big and I bet Its not even you

• You're right, I don't feel like it's me as well. I use to be a larger size, but I've lost quite a bit of weight. I think the real me weighs about 40lb less. I'll get there eventually. Stuck with this body til then.

• Good luck to you , You can do t

• This guy started out a little crappy but sortaredeamed himself a little by cheerin you on. I also like your determination!

• You should, if you can, do some activity.
    For your health and future kids, they need a energetic and strong mom.

I actually like chubby girls, but im not very attracted by you.

If you want to change, and if you can, don't blow that opportunity and do it, you are still young,

• Just read my responses to other answers.

• Hmmm weird, you say you do sports, but... i doesn't shows up in your body... you are doing something wrong i suppose.

Does your family members similar to you?

• Are you happy with the way you look? it matters what you think not what others think sweetheart, Some guys like big girls, some guys like small girls, some like short some like tall. If you're happy then it doesn't matter what others think, If you're unhappy then do something to change that... it's that simple.
    But this is just my advice... do whatever the fuck you wanna do!

• hhmmm you look so cushy

• It's wayyyyy overweighed

• You look attractive. However, a lot of guys (including myself) would suggest to you to lose weight. Lose a healthy amount of weight. Don't become anorexic, because that's not healthy either.

• Too much for me.

• Okay... I mean thanks for answering.

• Dig the short red hair though. Very much my taste.

• This was was a little impolite with his original comment, but came through with a nice compliment in the end. I like red hair too. Rare and pretty!

• The real question... are you happy with you body weight? I think you have the potential to be beautiful...

• You have a beautiful body 😊

• reduce your weight. and you are cute.

• You are attractive to me, wish i had you as a girlfriend

• You are very attractive 😍

• 2|0
  • You need to eat healthier. You're about 1.8x your natural weight.

• I do eat healthy and work out... I play on two different college sports teams

• Nope, just fat.

• There's no such thing as "just fat" although it could be a result of conditioning with an improper diet

• Very obese, begin now to lose bodyfat. You'll thank yourself!

• I have a lot of muscle as well

What Girls Said 12

• Your hair is SUPER cute and you did an awesome job picking such a cute suit!!! I think you look awesome!

• I'm going to give you my honest opinion because I've been there where I didn't feel very confident, so I want to help. You can take it or leave it.

I think you are very beautiful. You have a lovely face and your hair colour is really pretty. You look a little like Marilyn Monroe. I think if you stick to your goal to lose 40lbs like you said you wanted to, you would look even better. There will be men who like you as you are now, but most men prefer women who are in shape. Once you get to a healthy weight, I think you will feel a lot better about your figure.

Like I said, you have pretty features. You have potential, and I think that if you grow your hair out some and lose weight, you would be even more attractive.

• You're obese. I'm not saying this because I wanna hurt you in any way of form but you should really try and get to a healthy weight because there are SO many risks to being too heavy. You do have a pretty face by the way.

• It's not very attractive 😐

• I think you have a pretty face but you must know that you need to exercise more to get down to a healthy weight...

• I play on two different college sports teams and work out more than most people half my size.

• To be honest, your body isn't attractive at all. You're way to fat, it's so unhealthy and so undesirable. Imagine the pressure you're putting on your heart.

• That swimming suit is adorable. And it looks good on you!

• you have a nice face.. but you need to get in shape..

• You re bot obese but you need to lose weight.
    You already know that no?

• you are curvy in all the right places its awesome and as long as you are fit and happy what other people say is not really important

• You look fine!

• Where are all the white Knights and the thirsty men brigade and the creepy guys who ask to message? I like how they suddenly disappeared