Do I look attractive/nice? Would you try to date me if I ask that?

Hi, girls (especially American & European girls):
I know it will also depend on personality, but based on how I look, do you think you might consider dating me if I ask you?
And do you think I look attractive/nice?
Feel free to give a score on 1-10 scale.
(I am really not a high-freq selfie taker, so photos make do not look bery high-quality.)

I know some will say I am not smiling, but in fact I SMILE/LAUGH A LOT IN MY REAL LIFE; I am just not very good on staging a smile for a photo though.
By "American & European girls", I mean WESTERN girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look cute :) I'm from Australia though so not sure if my opinion counts :P and yes If you asked me out I'd say yes :)

• Yes, your opinion counts. Actually I mean WESTERN girls.

• How can no men chased you? You look so adorable!

• Probably cause I'm shy and awkward haha plus it doesn't help that I don't really go out places to even meet people. But thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey you're that cute Asian guy from last time you look good man haha just try and get contacts to test out your two possible styles and see which one makes madmoiselles pantaloons moist

• I know this may annoy people who saw the last post. But I sincerely hate the low response rate now and the fact that I cannot feature "how do I look" questions. :(

• by the way, what do you mean "two possible styles"?

• Preppy sophisticated handsome guy with glasses or the one that is handsome like those badasses from Asian dramas with no glasses everyone can have two different types of styles tbh it's just up to the person

What Girls Said 2

• You look kinda like my old bio prof.
    You're adorable.

• Sorry, you're not my type

What Guys Said 3

• TBH you look kinda like my younger brother lol, but we aren't Asian so that's pretty wild bruh!!

• What? How can I look like him? Is he White? Or?

• Yeah, maybe also because my skin color is very light. by the way, do you think I look nice?

• Ya you look nice. All Asians look nice.

• What about ladies from central and south america? :o

• Dude we are all male models underneath that layer of jawline fat. Lose weight and get ripped and your face will get defined. BAM. Get a haircut and do eyebrows. Boom. Male model. Applicable to most guys who are not deformed. You are pretty okay ish now. But do what I said.