Does this body look healthy?

Does this body look healthy?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. It appears to suffer from DirtyMirrorItis. Suggest you rush to the drug store and get some over the counter anti-dirt medicine and rub it over the affected mirror, then wipe off. Two or three treatments should clear up the problem.

What Guys Said 21

• Absolutely healthy, maybe just s few squats to pop that booty out a little ;)

• I suggest some working out to gain muscle and some weight but you seem fine.

• Yea don't worry sweetie just focus on more important things like your grades and your career, high school was a pain in the ass for most people

• it's a healthy bodyweight, but who knows what going on inside her to call her healthy. Maybe she a smoker,

• Looks very healthy. Some people would say thin, but whatever.

• Its very healthy perfect body

• A little on the to skinny side, and maybe work on your posture so you aren't hunched, looks better and better for your back. I took a girl to my senior prom that I was interested in and has features like yours. So don't think guys won't find you atractive how you are. I still thought she was pretty even though she did hunch and was on the to skinny side.

• you are skinny but it looks good, I like it ;)
    as long as you don't lose more weight you are perfectly fine

• Yeah. Exercise would look great on you. But you don't look too skinny. Do you feel unhealthy?

• Yea you look healthy

• It looks a little too unhealthy - too thin, to be exact. But maybe don't take my word for it.

• It's healthy but gaining a little weight would be even healthier.

• I see nothing wrong with it.

• Might be a little skinny, but not unhealthy. Is that a stab wound on the left side of your rib cage?

• Well at least you aren't fat

• You're fine, no need to be worried about your body image

• You have a beautiful body Z😊

• Its healthy for sure:)

• treadmill time.

• what does that mean

• it means it's time for you to jump on treadmill and lose some body fat.

• thats not very nice..

• You have a beautiful bod 😉

• You look super skinny. I wonder if you could last in bed for a while ;)

What Girls Said 10

• I am not a doctor!

• Your looking healthy. Keep it that way, eat right. 😊 Just worry about school, career, and your goals. 😁 You're still young, your body still has a lot of growing to do.

• The way your bones jut out worry me. Are you doing okay? Can you do all the things you want to?

• skinny.. but it is fine.. :)

• no, look like anorexia

• No, she doesn't look anorexic at all. You need to do a little more research before you start throwing out a diagnosis. She's healthy, she's young. She'll grow into her body. She could have a high metabolism.

• No, not at all.
      But there's absolutely no reason for you to tell this girl that she is something she's not. Giving her something to pick at herself about is awful. Comments like that hurt people especially when they're not true. And when they are true, you go about it in a way of being helpful.

• Do you even know what anorexia is?
      It's a mental disorder where someone thinks they're overweight, when they're the exact opposite. The ignorance is un-real.

The could be skinny for any number of reasons. Metabolism, shrunk stomach, age.. Even her height could play a factor.

Don't be so quick to label people things without a proper synopsis. It's just rude and disrespectful.

• Order that girl a pizza - stat!

• To be honest, no. Looks a bit too skinny.

• Yeah you look normal.

• yes you look fit and healthy, slender frame :)

• It doesn't matter about looks. What matters is if you really are healthy. A healthy person comes in quite a few sizes... So are you living a healthy life style?