How do look ı am :) ?

I know my little girl have a perfect looking :) How do look ı am?
How do look ı am :) ?

Updates:
up
she is my cousin ı call her my blonde little girl :D

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Kardeş, İyisin de bence bıyıkları bir kes istersen. Bıyıklar pek hoş durmuyor.
    (I think you should cut your mustache.)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You look like a young daddy but that is beside the question. Your soft eyes and stare look like you have a very caring actitude!

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you :) She is my cousin. I call her my little blonde girl :D. Sorry my English is not very good :)
      I dont understand this sentence. " look like you have a very caring actitude!' what does it mean?

• "Senin yumuşak bakan gözlerin ve sevecen bir tavrın var gibi görünüyor."diyor. :)

• Cute but you should be really careful when posting children's pictures online. There are very Bad people online...

0|1
    0|0
    • u are righ but ı dont post my adress or nude photo or anythink. Someone can't do anythink :)

• Show All
    • No no they can't do anythink with this pic :) they dont need this picture.. They have a lot whore. Dont need photoshop and ıf they try can't do anythink wtih this pic : )

• Don't be naive... You will be really exrenely sorry if what i said did happen... Don't gamble using a young child's life. You don't know what people can or cannot do. Just don't gamble. If you want people To rate you, just show only your face. Don't do anything stupid and get the girl to take the punishment

• Omigod your daughter is gorgeous🙈 your cute👌🏼👌🏼

0|1
    0|0
  • you look fine :)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!