Do you find her attractive?

Do you find her attractive?

I think she is gorgeous but what do u think?

She has a really pretty face. She is thin but still looks great
I heard somewhere that she has a high metabolism and she just cannot gain weight. Stop being rude & calling her mean names (and no I am not that girl, she is not my friend) but she is a person & u should label her with a ED
Should not, not should

Most Helpful Guy

• Awwww, I like her style and her face, Her body is good, even she is skinny. Skinny is hot and sexy. The last pic very pretty, I'd date her. What is her name?

Most Helpful Girl

• She is, and people saying that she's unhealthy/dying should take a look at her hair. >-> I'm pretty sure what she has is a condition and not anorexia

What Guys Said 55

• I dont know. Does he look gorgeos? Your answer is my answer.
    media4.giphy.com/media/mleg8CBT3WaFG/giphy.gif

• She is beautiful, but she looks sick. When I look at her, I worry for her. She appears to be starving herself. :-(

• REALLLY pretty face, but if i date her i gotta help her with her body.

• What the hell is that? A skeleton with an emo wig? PASS

• I guess her face and hair is cool and fun but the rest is a NO. She reminds me of the YouTube girl who did the JWOW thing.

• I do agree that she is attractive facially, but she does need some meat on her bones.

• I don't like to band the word about, like a lot of people, but she appears to be anorexic =/

• No, I don't like that style at all. And she looks unhealthy and sickly. Just me tho.

• She's pretty but I'd be afraid I'd break her if we hugged...

• No, Im not really into "alternative" girls, and her body is pretty disturbing to look at.

• ... no, I don't.

• She looks like a bubble head.
    She has a cute face, but a body desperate for a sandwich.

• Fuck ugly. Not only is her "style" obnoxious and unattractive, she's clearly extremely anorexic.

• she's anorexic is shee? you've just diagnosed her with a metal health issue from the way she looks. say underweight not anorexic

• I know people with extremely high metabometabolism who are underweight. Such people don't look like this girl. I think I'll stick with the anorexia guess.

• she is really thin... probably too thin but I still like her style and face.

• Yeeee but she can't make meh hard so no ;P

• That 1 St PIC is scary she needs some carbs in her

• Shez pretty good, but need lots of improvement like fattup, gestures, posing, hair etc, but if she's in business like music band, hip-hop group, or funky guys etc then good as profession demands but still need a lot of fat to put on.

• No, If she is not a model for anatomy lesson she need to eat healthy stuff

• If she put on some weight she would be beautiful. She needs to eat.

• No... not really. :/ sorry.

• she´s way too skinny. but if she gained a few pounds, she´d be hot as hell :)

• Looks like a skeleton with skin wrapped round it

• 3/10 ugly no thanks

• Yes she is attractive

• I appreciate her courage. If I would have that body, I would put some more cloths on and would not go as transparent.

• Pretty but unhealthy skinny

• 1) Far too skinny, verging on anorexia.

2) Too much make up

3) Seems tacky. Weird dress style.

• She looks like Gollum

• I think she looks sickly thin. I prefer more to my women.

• I personally do not.

• More from Guys
    25

What Girls Said 34

• -Her face is average
    -She's too bony and looks like a walking corpse.
    -I love her style (that's about it).

But honestly, she's not very attractive. Even if she were to gain weight, she's no better than the average looking girl. Nothing about her features stand out to me, only her clothing style does.

• I don't know about that if she gained weight and had the average females body weight she would probably look a lot better

• ya i had a friend who was like that she died out of starvation so the sign you can tell the body doesn't have enough vitamins and nutrients is the hair and skin her skin is a grayish white and her hair is massively damaged and doesn't seem to have her bodies natural oils on it to repair the hair

• which is a sign of over use of shampoos and conditioners

• Pretty face but but she clearly has an ED, as I did in my early 20s: I thought I looked great then but when I look at the pictures now, 8-9 years later I realise that I actually looked sick. Also, when I was the same size as this girl I received next to no interest from the opposite sex. Once I gained about 20lbs, which still meant I was slim -- but not emaciated, the amount of times guys hit on me tripled.
    I don't know if this is a pic of you, or a friend of yours, but it is not a body weight you should try to emulate. I spent maybe 4 years at this weight but I have just found out that I have low bone density for my age, meaning I am I likely to get osteoporosis when I am older. This is a direct consequence of having an ED in my early 20s.

• She is pretty, I think she could chill on that eyeliner a little & she's a little too skinny but still pretty.

• she uses the eyeliner to prob hide the dark rings around her eyes

• she passed away a few years ago she basically starved her body to death

• @GnarCute I'm so sorry to hear that! :( I know some girls like that too, some of them got better though

• I am more scared for her health.

• She has a beautiful face and hair. She could tone down the eye make up a little, it would bring out her eyes/face more and she would look even better probably.

Her weight also doesn't look healthy, it's ok to be skinny but she doesn't look like a healthy skinny. Not judging her for it or anything, I just hope she takes care of herself better.

• Ugh... Is that an and arm or a matchstick? It's fine if she genuinely are built like that and can't gain weight, but my bet is that she's anorxic and that is just not fine.

Plus... too much makeup. And too extreme of a look. People who do both things mentioned above usually have serious insecurity issues. Wouldn't you want to see her actual face underneath all that raccoon eyes and costume?

• Not in the slightest.

• Nice face.

She is worryingly thin.
    Models are not even that thin.
    www.gunaxin.com/.../angels.jpg

• thats because models are required to have nice legs and have a healthy body which is why they never eat fast food or greasy foods they are mostly vegetarians so they don't gain too much weight

• yeah i think she is pretty people saying she is anorexic are idiots. people who are anorexic dont take pictures of themselves because they think they are ugly and they dont wear that tight of clothes because they think they are fat so they wear baggy clothes and she has healthy shiny hair while anorexics have thinning, dull hair because they are losing nutrients she probably has a thyroid condition like me

• Too skinny, but I like her face and style

• She looks like she is just skin and bones. Which makes me think of this song
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rwxs1gH9w

• Her face is okay if she gets rid of that 5 kilos of makeup.. hair is good.. body.. HELL NO! 😱😱😱

• In my opinion she's only slightly appealing; which is weird since I myself am alternative and am drawn to alternative people. I hate how people are skinny-shaming and assuming things about her w/o any knowledge of her but I will admit her figure is not aesthetically pleasing to me (particularly her legs). She has a really cute nose though

• Oh boy.. too skinny.. waaay too skinny

• She has a nice face but she scares me.

• She's not ugly but her arms make me want to go eat a steak right now.

• She makes me feel like I'm looking at an emo holocaust victim with a crazy amount of extensions...

• she looks really pretty in the third picture

• She is pretty but WAY too skinny

• no. too skinny. too much eye makeup

• no she isn't
    make up is too thick and too skinny
    i can't see the real her

• not really...

• she prob wears all the make up to hide the effects of having near to no flesh on her too much eye liner to hide the dark rings her skin makes

• her hair is also not healthy looking its dry looks to be overly damaged since she prob uses too much soaps and shampoos and conditioners on it it lost its natural glossy look from the oils your body creates and it looks like a wig

• & she also back combs it a lot so that's damaging

• She is, but she needs like 20+ pounds, she looks emaciated.

• she's ok but i've never seen someone so thin before

• wow I thought I was skinny

yeah she's pretty.

• Scary an pale for Halloween

• She is so thin, but if its metabolism thats cool aha but yeah, she's pretty hot

• She had a disease. I've seen her on YouTube before

• rate 10/10 :*

• She's very pretty... super skinny I wish I could be almost as thin!

• More from Girls
    4