On a scale of 1-10, can anyone rate this photo?

There was a guy a few months ago (I believe in May/June) who asks women to post their picture for a rating. I was told I was beautiful but I didn't believe it because I'm a quiet, bookwarm type despite having more male friends over female due to bullying/judgement I have received in the past. Granted, it was 6 years ago, but the emotional scars still remain.

This year (senior in high school) I have more friends and much more confidence. My friends (including guys) hug me now (I can't remember the last time someone outside my family hugged me!) and I can say I'm happy with how things are so far. But there is still a part of me that wants validation...

... I took this photo on the 11th, no makeup, just lip balm. Any comments?

Also, I've never dated in my life (was used as a joke to "go out" with one guy in 9th grade. I found out early on and "broke up" with him). Guys don't approach me for dating, really...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't do rating but I wouldn't say that you look exceptional or something

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't rate by number, but I think she is attractive. She has a beautiful smile, pretty eyes and nice skin.

What Guys Said 2

• 7/10. You are beautiful.

• Thank you 🙌

• Sure. Not everyone's perception of beauty is capable of going beyond the predisposed box they're in. I'm not in the box😊☺️ And neither are you👍. Remember that. Have a lovely day😊

• What am I supposed to rate about the photo? I'll give the whole photo an 8/10.

• I'm an 8? I was expecting like a 4 or 5 at best! Thank you kind stranger! :D

What Girls Said 2