What would look better on me, a septum or snake bite piercings?

I want a piercing and I find those 2 to be very attractive on women and I feel as if I won't feel as bad about myself as I do now. Both hurt a little and I heard septums take some cleaning but lip piercings may make my lips sore/swolllen. Which would look better on me? The below is a selfie of me you can use to judge. The other pictures are of the piercings I want. If you don't like any piercings on a person, don't post you're opinion.
Me V

Septum ^
Snake bites V

• Septum
  • Snake bites
  • Both
  • Neither

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally think a septum would look better on you; I have one and I love it. People on here are super conservatives who take personal offence to people who like to be themselves so this isn't the best place to ask

What Guys Said 17

• None of the above. You will notice most here will say no to either.
    People look down on any one with them and of course judge.
    Personally I have tats that im proud of and because tattos are not seen as a biker thing like they used to years ago most do not judge. Unless I had tattos on my face.
    Altho piercings are not as popular , people with them on there face or nose ( bull ring ) are looked to as , young , immature , brainless , job less , etc etc.
    Any one in a carreor or successful don't have piercings on there face. Other then hard rock groups etc.
    I wouldn't go for it if you want to have any type of carreor. Flipping burgers or working in retail for min wage for the rest of your life does t sound to promising to myself.
    But if you want , go for it. Make all the excuses you want trying to convince others here that say no ,,, like above " because I like them " I don't think you care what anyone thinks.
    That's the exact attitude people who don't go anywhere in life have.
    Look at how many regret those huge holes in their ears after wearing plugs for years.

Have you thought about holes down the road after you grew up and grew out of mental retardation?

• Meant to downvote this; whatever

• Oh , now that I see your name ,,, homicidual ?
      There you go ! My point exactuly. I was bang on above.
      You are going no where in life. You are very immature , insecure and manic depressive.
      Happy , outgoing people with positive mature out look in life don't get face pierced. Nor do they call themselves homicideual

• lmao I know right! I a so immature with my open minded ways and being non judegmental. I must be depressed cause I have a name from a song I enjoy listening to from a band I enjoy. I TOTALLY judge EVERYONE. I guess I just have to be immature and an idiot with my straight A's, acceptance to a college and aspirations of traveling the world and becoming an author. I don't care about holes in my face when I am older cause I will associate it with feeling better about myself, I will associate it with a happy time in my life. Just like the scar I got from saving my brothers life. Just because I am young and have my own style, it doesn't mean I am mental retarded. Yes I am young and still growing and developing but it does not mean I don't know what I like, I know who I am. I also plan on getting most of my body covered in tattoos. I do not care if people judge me because it just shows they're not people I want to be associated with. I don't care what people think of me. Please, don't be rude

• You look fantastic and I think getting both piercings would be perfect. They will draw attention to your already great features. Don't listen to the negative voices, do what you think is best, if you want them, go for it. But to me, I think it would be a wonderful addition.

• Neither. You dont have the face for it. Your face lives from natural and untouched/unchanged beauty. The lips look more beautiful without anything, and the nose as well.

• Your lips are far too pretty for those piercing. If you were my kid and came home with those piercings, you would be sleepin on your tummy for a day or two!

• I hope you don't "spank" your 16 year old daughter. She is capable of rational conversation, if you don't like something your teenaged child does, you can talk to them about it rather than physically striking them.

Secondly, she has a right to self expression, but you can take the piercings away until she's 18 since that's your right, but by that age she's old enough to know how she wants to express herself. You hitting her won't change that. It will only make her resent you.

I hope you don't have kids.

• Awwe Sweetie, I'm really sorry. Thank you for your forgiveness over my silky comment. I wish I could hit rewind on this and it has taught me to be more careful. I hope you and your dad healed as a family by now. If not, forgiveness is powerful and forgiving can be simply a place in the heart and does not need to be physically extended. I wish you the best.

• Thank you and well I'm living with my mom now, her and I both hate him. I don't think forgiveness will happen anytime soon haha

• Septum or Neither.

• I don't like septums and think your lips are to full for lip snake bites. I would suggest angel bites. But if you really want lower lip piercings i suggest sharknbites those are like dounle snake bites

• Snakebite. Makes me wonder what making out with someone who has piercing feel like. Nose ring by the nostril looks nice also.

• I love both on girls, I think both would fit you very well. but I only like septum piercings like in the pictures you shows, no closed rings or too big...

chose whatever you like most :)

• Snake bite I'm not keen on septum

• I don't see the appeal in those types of piercings

• It's disgusting I know. What loser would want to date a no lifer with face full of piercings.
      That's almost like a tattoo on your face.
      Only losers have these piercings. No one with any respect for them selves have zhese any with them don't get respect from the public either.
      Don't you agree these people with these belong in there own group of pathetic ness?
      Ok that may be a tad extreme but ,,,, it's rediciouls

• @Theshaft169 ridiculous* ;)

• @theshaft169 you're clearly not very intelligent and therefore probably don't think for yourself very much and therefore you heavily prescribe to the ideals of general society- ie, piercings and tattoos are not respectable.
      Someone of a more sound mind would understand that a matter of self expression that happens to manifest itself in ink or a piece of jewelry doesn't say anything about the worthiness of a person.

The real loser here is someone like you, who thinks that people with piercings are subhuman, and have no actual logical reasoning for believing so.

• I prefer the snake bite piercings to the septum piercings...

• hmm i will go for snake bite... tried to picture you in both and snake bite turned to be best... infact i will take you mght also get one tho i scream a lot lyk a lady.. nah u jas go alonelol..#teamsnake bite

• Uhhg. So gross.

• I don't think you can pull of either of them and shouldn't try to.

• Go for snakebites

• Both would look wonderful. Can't choose.

• You are already beautiful so don't tamper with your face.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't like septum piercings on a whole, regardless of who it's on. So I'll go with the snake-bite ones.

• Snake bites would look nice on you.

I hate septum piercings- girl in the 2nd picture is pretty but that piercing and the face she's making isn't.