What do you guys think of big brown eyes?

So I have really big eyes, and I have been bullied a lot for them and being called as frog also i am really insecure i have tried multiple things to make them look good and I feel like everyone judges so I need your help on how to make them look better?:( sorry for the awkward pic

Most Helpful Guy

• What's wrong with your eyes.
    Trust me when you're older you will see men love big beautiful eyes.

When someone points their finger at you there's always three pointing back at them.

Most Helpful Girl

• theyre beautiful you just need to learn how to do liquid eyeliner and get a good mascara or even try false eyelashes, go to sephora and ask a makeup artist and your eyes will be slamming

What Guys Said 5

• If they calling you a frog they calling me a frog >:O so fuck em
    Don't let them push ya into self-hate

• I like them

• Bears have big brown eyes. I like bears. Unless they're in a blood rage. Then I don't like bears.

• I like them, nothing wrong with them because they're beautiful.
    You shouldn't be concerned about what people think about them, if someone can't accept you as you are then that's their fault

• Green eyes, all the way yo

What Girls Said 7

• Honestly, your eyes are the type I've always wanted. I have the same, but they don't look as big because of my face shape. You can look good in so many make-up styles for eyes because you have big round ones. Like long cat line, or smokey eye make-up. I envy you actually. And are you Indian? I have an Indian friend with eyes exactly like yours, she looks awesome with them so I would think you look awesome with yours!

In full seriousness, don't give a shit to those bastards that call you a frog. They're just jealous that you're prettier. They probably see that more guys appreciate your looks more than theirs so they try to make you think that you're not worthy. Give them no heed. Wear your eyes (and all your other insecurities), and wear them proud. You were born like this, your mom and dad love you for it, your future husband will love you for it, and those bastards can do nothing about it.

• Don't bother listening to them, there's nothing wrong with them at all, only the ones who love you will accept you the way you are, so don't bother.

• You have absolutely beautiful eyes and eyelashes! I wouldn't let morons like those people tell you otherwise. I wouldn't do a thing to them, they only add to your attractiveness! Natural is better in my opinion and your natural is beautiful!

• Hmm you're eyes are big, so you can do stuff with them (better than having too-small eyes lol)
    Concealer (to reduce the puffiness if present)
    Mascara (just looks good overall)
    Cateye eyeliner (elongate your eye, to reduce "roundness")

basically don't even worry about it, they're prob jealous lol

• What beautiful you have !!😍😍

• Your eyes are nice. Don't pay them no mind. At least you don't have squinty, narrow eyes.

• It's not about the color as much as the size or shape... You have BIG eyes and I find that a desired trait! But I'm a girl so I don't know if you would count my opinion as valuable as that of a guy but big eyes are sooooo pretty! Bambi am eyes almost