Do you think this is fat?

Im a size 14 and my moms guy friend who's like 60 told me that I should lose weight. I got really insecure about it and I wondered what people actually think about size 14?
Here's a pic of size 14

Do you think this is fat?
I'm more like the blonde or the black lady.
I'm also hourglass shape. I have been trying so hard to lose weight and actually lost 6 lbs.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• When humans can't change something, and by that i mean they dont want to put in the effort, we tend to just ignore it or learn to like it. Such has been the case with global weight gain.

You can live off of a couple granola bars and a bowl of rice with some vegetables everyday. The reason people are aging so quickly and are so unhealthy is because we have come to believe that you must eat 3 full meals a day plus snacks. That kills you digestive system and is just bad for your body.

Loosing weight is not that hard. Its all about getting the two weeks done. Once you establish that schedule and it becomes an immediate decision to go workout or do something else you are pretty much in the clear. But we also must understand that you can't go work out than go eat junk just like you can't only diet. You WILL NOT loose weight. Humans today are much more sessile than we were 50 years ago.

Good luck.

• My mom forces me to eat And its annoying

• Unless she ties you down and forces it down your throat she isn't making you eat.

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt the women on that magazine are actually a size 14. They look a tad chubby with huge boobs. The blonde lady has an itty bitty waist and a flat stomach. Its probably photoshopped and I doubt you look like a photoshopped model.

Yes a size 14 is large no matter what America says with its mouth full of french fries.

What Guys Said 3

• Concentrate on losing fat. If you have muscle, it's not necessarily a bad thing.

• That's kind of a dick thing to say

• One on the right is fat. The other ones are thick and sexy

What Girls Said 1

• I mean, if you have always been a bigger girl than size 14 is fine But if you had gone from like a size 8 to a size 14, then I guess it would be a bit much.