Does this scar look bad?

I recently got stitches on the side of my face right beside my ear, and am very insecure of it! Is it noticeable? Gross?
Does this scar look bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks badass. It isn't really visible, but you can show it to guys if you want a conversation. If its story is boring, make up an obviously fake but super heroic one. Like you did it while saving a child from a fire or something 😊
    It's not a turn off at all

Most Helpful Girl

• you can hardly see that. the only people who can were really looking at your ear.

What Guys Said 21

• Not at all. I know it sounds weird to say you got lucky, but as far as facial scars go... It happened in a very good location and direction. It is also not very dark and should fade well. I wouldn't worry about it anyway. You look very attractive with or without that scar. Keep your head high girl.

• I think it looks cool! Plus, it's somewhat inconspicuous. Don't worry about it, honestly, I have no doubt that the majority of the time, you are the only person who notices it ☺

• Looks like ur hAir. You cute

• Not gross. Will fade with time. Wear your hair down if you are worried but I wouldn't stress about it. Not that big of a deal.

• You are still beautiful and the scar is on the side of your face so people will hardly notice it. You can also have your a certain way to cover it up.

• What scar?

You are gorgeous by the way...

• Naw you look fine.

• It's fine :)

• No it's not bad at all, It tells a story to someone that will care to hear it and see the person in you and not the scare. I have a scar between my eye brows and have been insecure about it all my life and honestly I'm overall glad I have it. It's been a tool for me to use to help others for a vast array of reasons.

• Its not bad. And the good thing is that it will fade with time. In 8-12 months, if it still bothers you, you can contact a plastic surgeon for a scar revision

• It's not very noticeable, it will fade in time.
    You shouldn't worry none about it, it doesn't detract from your beauty

• I find it sexy. I don't know why

• What scar?

• I wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't mentioned. I don't think it looks that bad.

• Not even noticeable unless you point it out

• Hardly noticeable and it doesn't look bad.

• looks completely fine... in fact kinda cute :*

• Just cover it with your hair

• Very minor, can be made to fade somewhat with cosmetic makeup. I had a cousin with a scar across her forehead and I have to say if we hadn't been related, I'd have asked her out. I think possibly women consider scars on women more of an issue than men do.

• no its fine

• It's fine. Scars are tattoos with better stories behind them.

What Girls Said 4

• I think it looks pretty cool, like an insicion that means you are not human. And that if you took your fingers and pulled the skin back, all the mechanical features would be revealed underneath (using my imagination here). Very neat scar, :)

• nope! ...

I like scars. D: i'm so weird.

• No, Your a beautiful person inside and out

• You're really pretty so no