How do I make up for my gross ugliness?

Refer to large pic on my profile, not the main pic.

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, I don't think you're ugly...

What makes people really attractive to me is a smile! Even if there's nothing specific that you are smiling about. Sometimes I see people just smiling as they walk, and it always makes me happy too. It's really rare for anyone to look ugly when they have a smile on their face.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not ugly. I am not fishing here I don't need an answer but I think you look British ancestry, possibly play into that kind of look? Anyway If I were you I'd go mustache, not 1 week stubble, and I see that the shirt you're wearing is high-quality so you could polish your fashion sense and you might want to either go the way more toward grunge like Springsteen (the old Pittsburgh blue-collar union look) or the opposite (but just by a bit). Your slight amount of rough edges can be transitioned really quickly by minor adjustments in my opinion.

• What do you mean rough edges?

• I only saw the top pic sorry. I will go back again and look now.

• I think it's the style of the shirt. Like I said, I see nothing wrong, but if you think something could help boost your confidence then a slightly different style might help. The level of quality of clothing is great. I had fun once when I went to a shop to find polo shirts and there was this flirty girl who was my salesperson, and I had gone in with a sour attitude about clothes fitting and she just turned it around and found me some nice stuff, made me feel important. Try it.

What Girls Said 3

• You aren't even ugly. Nothing needs to be changed. Just learn to be comfortable in your own skin. Confidence means aloooot.

• Looks aren't everything man

• How about a full pic and then we can judge ether ure gross or not

What Guys Said 3