Ugly or nah? Lol trying to be funny. But I hate how I look. Always have. Any opinions or ideas to feel better?

I have had self confidence issues my whole life. My weight has always been a problem for me and j never feel like the pretty girl. Every time I look in the mirror I hate what I see. I know it seems like I'm full of self pity but I love my personality. It's just my looks that I hate. Any opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• You do look very beautiful! Just have confidence in your book it will really help. Take pictures of your self and label them I'm beautiful (don't share them, no one is forcing you to). My biggest advice I can give is have great friends that like you for you, not how you look. That will help build confidence. I can be a friend if you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're pretty and really don't need to show almost your entire boobs to get attention. You're only gonna get the Bad Kind of attention if you do that.

• True. But I just think that's one of my best assets. Duds tracts from my face somewhat lol

• Save the best for the best person, girl. Don't sell it cheap.

What Guys Said 9

• I think you look great. Who do you compare yourself to? Where did you get the thought that you're not pretty? You gotta think positive and focus on the good stuff. Thinking good about yourself will give you more confidence and a happier life.

• My opinion is to stop worrying about it. When you get older you will notice that guys care far more about personality than looks. Looks are still important just for initial attraction but you are good looking so no worries there. Some of these "smoking hot" girls are a core to try and be around for more than five minutes. Give me and average girl with great personality any day.

• I just fell in love :-)
    You look absolutely gorgeous. My type of gal!

• You're what you think you are.

• Assuming that's you in your profile pic, I think you look gorgeous. :)

• Personally, I think you're very beautiful! I LOVE your smile and your eyes and ahhh you're very pretty! You look a lot like something youd see in a famous painting or something!

• Your problem is not how you look, but how you see yourself. So, I don't know. Therapy?

• In order to gain self confidence, one must first have self-respect. Try NOT walking around with everything on display for everyone to judge... then no one will have any means by which to judge you.

• If that is your pic in your profile I am so attracted! Why are you down on your own looks?

• Thank you! Just been down on myself my whole life pretty much. My parents and such didn't help lol

What Girls Said 2

• I think you are absolutely beautiful! I love your hair and your eyes r just gorgeous! You look really pretty and the fact that u have a great personality too is even better! :) I'm sure any guy would be lucky to have you.

• You do look very beautiful! Don't change a thing!