Should I do this look more often for parties?

:) I'm going to my nephew's birthday (he's gonna be 8 y/o) and to my niece's christening and I had 45 minutes to do this

by the way I can't see without glasses so quit saying I should take them off. You guys who doesn't have glasses, for me it looks the same as I would walk through fog with all things blurry. It gives you a headache. And I can't use contacts yet. So please understand this. Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 5

• I think you look great, and if you like it personally I say why not do this look for parties and more.

• You look very pretty

• It looks okay. Personally, I think you would look better without glasses and with your hair to the front instead of pushed back.

• I love the hair, the makeup.. I think you should lose the glasses tho. Just my opinion

• Not crazy about the hair style and glasses. I've just never been a fan of the side swept hair look.