Would you be scared.. 😈?

... If you woke up in the middle of the night and I was hovering over you staring at you like this πŸ˜πŸ‘»πŸ’€?

Need ops on this look for Halloween..
I wanna scare my friends & see if they even recognise me πŸ‘½

Would you be scared.. 😈?

P. S. Yes, I'm wearing clothes lol

Why are y'all not scared of this though..😒😭

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• Honestly yes, I would be startled -- but only for a moment until I woke up enough to get my bearings, lol. Then I'd realize what was going on, and then -- knowing myself -- I would say to you "Woah cool eyeball!" and then pretend to poke at it. :P Then I'd roll back over and return to sleep. Because nothing gets in the way of my sleep! Nothing! Not even my broken alarm clock. xD

And why are you in my bedroom to begin with? xD

• Haha. If there is one thing I am sure about is that if a beautiful girl like you was hovering over me in the middle of the night, I would be too busy being thankful to be scared.
    If you really want to scare me, tell me that my mother is coming for diner.

• I would grab you, pull you in bed and seduce you in bed and maybe make love to you, if you are up for it..
    Even with that weird eye my girl to me would look sexy.
    If it comes to friends they, I would be a bit creeped out if you get a ugly half face mask, with that eye they might shit bricks

• Haha that's a really good idea actually! :D
      I could just tell them I'm out for the night but then join them with that mask without telling them later 👹 they'll be scared to death omg 😂

• I'm not sure If I should be scared or turned on? I might get the shag of my life, or you might kill me, or both. hmm.

• If I woke up and anyone was looming over me I would probably jump a mile...
    But the outfit wouldn't bother me in the least.. at least not negatively. It's really quite nice. Love the effect of the eyes.

• Hopefully you won't get kicked in the face or something as some people tend to react harshly when surprised

• Haha I already thought about that possibility, too.. Lol luckily enough I'm pretty trained in martial arts tho so I could probably defend myself in that situation 👍

• ... I'd punch you in the throat. tbh

• if you were looking over me like that first i would've noticed you coming into the room i wake up when i sense a presence but somehow i can sleep through a storm. and if you did get a jump on me i would just look at you and say who are you and what are you doing in my house. nothing really scares me anymore.

• Wouldn't scare me but might shock/surprise me. That is cool. Love the eyes and lips.

• i'd tell u how beautiful u r and compliment yer clothin... not scared... ;)

• At first I'd be scared but later I'd like it (respectfully, of course).

• Anybody staring at me as I wake up would scare the carp out of me. Maybe add a weapon in your hand, maybe scream, hold down your friend with great force or tie your friend down to the bed. If you did this to me, I would be scared and turned on at the same time... lol... merde

• Looks cool! Halloween?

• Oh sorry I never read the texts in how do I look. Anyways Yeah its cool

• Nah, that would just look stupid. Stay with this its scary. If you can shock the unshockable me for a second, who never gets shocked normally, I think its scary enough. Its scary and looks awesome, without the ring it maybe would look like a cartoon or something. Or just a crazy person. And a Crazy person wouldn't fit to the rest of the outfit since its a Witch/Vampire kinda looking outfit.

• Haha fair enough

• I'm not gonna lie...
    I'd be more turned on than anything. 😕😂

• I just realized you're spider lady. 😂
      Are you gonna web me up? 😉😚😏

• If I was sleeping and u showed in front of me suddenly I would stare at u and say... OK then go to sleep 😂

• I'd think you're a succubus that wants my soul. :-P

• I might be surprised/scared in the first moment but then I'd probably get quickly turned on... I'm sorry just being honest 😂😅

• Why does this even turn y'all on tbh? 😅

• Haha I'll take that advice 👹

• haha you're welcome ;)

• I would think I had just woken out of a wet dream and accidentally got some in your eye. lol Might be creepier if it was a dark orange color.

• I'm not sure about scared but definitely freaked out. It's a very freaky/creepy look but kinda sexy too, lol.

• At least it's creepy 😅

• Indeed, it would be quite weird and confusing to wake up to you hovering over me. I think I would have mixed emotions where I was cropped out and aroused at the same time.

• I am terminator, I ain't scared of nothing. I am here to protect Sarah o Connor and her son John o connor

• Fight me then 😈

• Machine can not be switched spider alien, I must terminate you to protect Sarah o Connor and her son John o connor. Hastalavista baby, Terminator shall win again.

• Well I'm sorry but that won't be possible so you'll have to abort that mission. 😂 evil wins😈

• Overall its pretty amazing, your make up is a combination between beauty, horror, sensuality and fineness. I really like it~ The white eye represents as well dominance over your victims. Its great and fits you amazingly~

• I'd be something, but it wouldn't be scared...

• I'd be more creeped out thinking you're a pervert than scared.

• Nope I won't scare with that costume, try again :p

• great costume and yes you would probably scare most :)

• nope, not particularly

• Would you be more scared if I added horns and rolled my eyes up so you can only see the White of my eyeballs?

• lol nope... you kind of look like an anime character... I can't quite remember which one, though

• Yeah, a little because of the one eye. Awsome look tho.

• Sexy. Not scared... Maybe turned on, Halloween fantasy style. Haha.

• You don't want to startle me, waking me up though. It'd be a rough time for you. Be careful which friends you do this to. 😁

• I would probably think you were a succubus and expect you to have your way with me

• Lets do a vampire kid, let's get really weird.. bra

What Girls Said 6

• I'm sorry, but I think I'd be more mesmerized than scared. 🙈 Cool contacts btw!!

• Not gonna lie I'd punch you, then I'd apologize once I knew who you were, and after that I'd ask where you got your circle lenses. xD

• Loving those eyes colour!
    But nope, as scaredy cat as I am, I doubt this could scare me.

• yeahh that's really creepy. Do it!!!

• Yay finally someone! 😄

• I'm thinking about adding horns and maybe doing something to the black eye side like maybe add some darker, slightly uneven eyeliner or make it look like I've cried 😝

• yes, yes, and yes! you should take a pic and show us the final look - that's so cool xD

• yes. you should deffinitely add horns: Malleficent style horns :)

• Yeah I'm thinking about that ~ I hope it'll add some "fierce" haha

• if u can find some good wings...

just consider it. Maybe some black angel wings or bat wings

but might be too much too xD

all in all I think it will look great :)

• I wouldn't be scared but love the look! 😄