Would you say I'm above average?

Hey!😊 this is a picture of me. I'm bored and sort of curious I guess. A lot of people I go to school with claim I'm "prettier" than most girls. Which I don't agree with and I think comparing people based on looks is stupid. I don't look the best in pictures honestly lol. I'm just curious though.. Am I above average?
Would you say I'm above average?

0|0
13|41

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 40

• White knights! This is your cue. TONIGHT WE DINE ATTENTION!

3|4
    1|0
  • Loving the infernal ruler of hell look! It's so hard to pull off these days!

Satan/10

2|2
    1|0
    • Just commenting on the case of red eye in the photo. You yourself have nothing to worry about in the looks department. It makes me wonder why you asked this. :)

• I'm not gonna lie, my mouth dropped wide open when i saw your picture, and i may or may not have stared at it for a few minutes.

Hope this helped ❤️

1|0
    1|0
  • On the pretty side. A little above average. Cool red eyes. You can remove the redness with like any program that can edit photos.

0|1
    0|0
  • you're fine. I'm just wondering what kinda camera you used to have red eye, thats just so 2002 lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • If you think the people at school are lying about your looks, and you look worse in photos, why would you trust the opinions of people on this site?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, definetely you're very much above average.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good and I'm sure you know it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Based on the pic, I give u a 8, so yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a cutey, you don't have to worry!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think you're a little bit above average, like 6/10 or 7/10 based on just your face.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, you are beautiful and above average! pretty face and going by the other picture you've posted you got a sexy body too. like it! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • nah you look average to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Above average for sure no question.

0|0
    0|0
  • About average... not sure. Would depend on your personality and the rest of you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would, really beautiful eyes, nice hair, and very pretty face ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • What would you consider average?

0|0
    0|0
  • yes you look great, don't worry about that ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you look a cute muffin... What is with those red vampire eyes, they are turning me on

0|0
    3|0
  • I say below average.

0|0
    1|0
  • You're wayyyy above average, in fact average is not even close to you #beinghonest

0|0
    0|0
  • you definitely looks great.. above average i think yess

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, definitely above average.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah u haven't sense of pretty tho u aren't pretty at all

0|0
    0|0
    • 35 year old who doesn't know correct grammar telling an 18 year old girl she's not pretty at all. Haha dang.

• You asked for people's opinions but he's not allowed to have one bc his grammar isn't perfect? Maybe he's not a native speaker..

• yeah u are right i'mnot a native speaker i'm arabian also my age is wrong i'm 18 @rachelbrigs

• You're very pretty that's for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes u r hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I would give this a resounding yes. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. Just average looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• ' and I think comparing people based on looks is stupid"

And yet here you are asking us to compare you to the general female population and assess your looks 😂

Just be straight up and say "I need someone to confirm that I'm pretty bc I think I'm pretty."

Its okay to think you're pretty, even if society says it isn't.

Yes, you're pretty. But you already knew that. I hope you got what you were looking for.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are above ave in looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if it's the angle or what but your lips look contorted and I really can't say with them staring at me

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, you are fairly pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well without make-up would best to know!

0|0
    0|2
  • Yes, you are.

You're very pretty but I would know better if you wouldn't be wearing makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • The eyelashes are too much but you look nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very pretty. I would not say above average but very pretty

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes you are :p have fun with that i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you're a 7/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd say average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly NO.

Truthfully AVERAGE.

1|0
    0|1
    • not sure why you felt you needed to put emphasis on "no" and "average" lol