Would you say I'm above average?

Hey!😊 this is a picture of me. I'm bored and sort of curious I guess. A lot of people I go to school with claim I'm "prettier" than most girls. Which I don't agree with and I think comparing people based on looks is stupid. I don't look the best in pictures honestly lol. I'm just curious though.. Am I above average?
Would you say I'm above average?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 40

• White knights! This is your cue. TONIGHT WE DINE ATTENTION!

• Loving the infernal ruler of hell look! It's so hard to pull off these days!

Satan/10

• Just commenting on the case of red eye in the photo. You yourself have nothing to worry about in the looks department. It makes me wonder why you asked this. :)

• I'm not gonna lie, my mouth dropped wide open when i saw your picture, and i may or may not have stared at it for a few minutes.

Hope this helped ❤️

• On the pretty side. A little above average. Cool red eyes. You can remove the redness with like any program that can edit photos.

• you're fine. I'm just wondering what kinda camera you used to have red eye, thats just so 2002 lol.

• If you think the people at school are lying about your looks, and you look worse in photos, why would you trust the opinions of people on this site?

• Yes, definetely you're very much above average.

• You look good and I'm sure you know it.

• Based on the pic, I give u a 8, so yes.

• You look cute.

• You are a cutey, you don't have to worry!

• Yeah I think you're a little bit above average, like 6/10 or 7/10 based on just your face.

• yes, you are beautiful and above average! pretty face and going by the other picture you've posted you got a sexy body too. like it! ;)

• nah you look average to me.

• I'd say pretty

• Above average for sure no question.

• About average... not sure. Would depend on your personality and the rest of you

• Yes I would, really beautiful eyes, nice hair, and very pretty face ;)

• What would you consider average?

• yes you look great, don't worry about that ;)

• Yes you look a cute muffin... What is with those red vampire eyes, they are turning me on

• I say below average.

• You're wayyyy above average, in fact average is not even close to you #beinghonest

• you definitely looks great.. above average i think yess

• Yes, definitely above average.

• yeah u haven't sense of pretty tho u aren't pretty at all

• 35 year old who doesn't know correct grammar telling an 18 year old girl she's not pretty at all. Haha dang.

• You asked for people's opinions but he's not allowed to have one bc his grammar isn't perfect? Maybe he's not a native speaker..

• yeah u are right i'mnot a native speaker i'm arabian also my age is wrong i'm 18 @rachelbrigs

• You're very pretty that's for sure.

• Yes u r hot

• I would give this a resounding yes. XD

• Nah. Just average looking.

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 12

• ' and I think comparing people based on looks is stupid"

And yet here you are asking us to compare you to the general female population and assess your looks 😂

Just be straight up and say "I need someone to confirm that I'm pretty bc I think I'm pretty."

Its okay to think you're pretty, even if society says it isn't.

Yes, you're pretty. But you already knew that. I hope you got what you were looking for.

• Yes you are above ave in looks.

• I don't know if it's the angle or what but your lips look contorted and I really can't say with them staring at me

• Well, you are fairly pretty.

• Well without make-up would best to know!

• Yes, you are.

You're very pretty but I would know better if you wouldn't be wearing makeup.

• The eyelashes are too much but you look nice.

• You are very pretty. I would not say above average but very pretty

• Yes you are :p have fun with that i guess

• Yes you're a 7/10.

• i'd say average.

• Honestly NO.

Truthfully AVERAGE.

• not sure why you felt you needed to put emphasis on "no" and "average" lol