Which body type do you find more attractive?

These 2 girls are the same age, same height just different body types. Which body type do you find more attractive? Left or right? And why?

• Left
  • Right

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted right because she looks to be of a more healthy weight, and also her assets are bigger and more proportional.

But the one on the left has a better hip to waist ratio, so if she gained weight, she would probably look better.

• Also, the girl on the right seems to be a bit topheavy. But the girl on the left isn't. So if it wasn't for the left girls skinnyness, she would definitely have a better body. But if i had to choose between the two the way it is, then I'd have to say right simply because she isn't as skinny.

• Her boobs definitely aren't proportional

• @RachelBrigs Compared to her upper frame, they are. But like i said, she is a little topheavy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like any kind of body but between the two, the second is what I prefer because she's curvier with more fat on her body. She and I could cuddle and I could lay my head on her breasts. I couldn't do that with the first one, it would be uncomfortable for one or both of us.

What Guys Said 40

• That's going to be split right down the middle... those two girls are perfect in totally different ways for totally different guys.
    It's the left for me.

• Ok... not quite what I had in mind. I tend to treat women like people and like I would want to be treated myself. I just thought she was a beautiful girl. I guess everyone is different.

• im right handed so yeah

• I choose right because she has thicker thighs (and better legs in general), and bigger boobs, though I like left's stomach better.

• I'l take both :)

• Left, she has better proportions
    but, they are both very beautiful lol

• The woman on the left

• Between those two I prefer the left but ideally maybe something in the middle.

• Left. Nicer spread between legs. So much fun bending that size over. View from behind priceless.
    I would do bury face in that from behind.
    Nice slim long legs. Perfect size little boobs. Amazing

• Both are nice but the right feels more substantial

• The right, she has a more "fuller" figure and something you can hold onto.

• I like girls my height 5'6-5'9" (tall for a girl). Slim and slender I love feeling how their slim body has long slow curves.

• Both look great but I go with the left one. If she would have the boobs of the right one it would be great :p

• The girl on the right seems more durable, so I pick that one.

• Left. I prefer slender.

• The left for me, I like em firm!

• I like fuller figures.

• I kind of like petite, but either looks great.

• Right! I like thicker thihgs :P Not that the girl on the left is not hot but right is slightly better.

• I like women who have some meat on their bones.

• Hard to say... They're both attractive in different ways.

• one on the right because Boobs...

• i'd prefer the girl that's proportioned. she would be standing between these two.

• I want both

• Definitely right. The left one looks like she is starving herself

• Either or.

• Both are very attractive, but I'd chose left.

• why not both? XD

• Can I get the one in the middle?

• Left. She is very pretty.

• it makes no diffrence for me

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 10

• I'd say the second one. Overall, if the second girl has the first girl's breasts, she'd be awesome, but I'll still choose her eitherway.

• Something between those two.

• Left. She has a great hip to waist ratio.

• The only thing I don't like about the right is she has a square torso she has no waist definition otherwise I like her body better. The left is just not bountiful enough in the chest or leg area

• left one has better proportions - smaller waist and long legs relative to height

• Left.
    Nice shoulders, hip to waist ratio, longer legs.

• ”the day we take off our uniforms and run” ?
    wtf

• the left one because of her long legs

• I don't read Japanese. I just found the picture on Google. That's what it says? Thanks for sharing lol

• what strikes me as odd is that the left side girl is wearing a bra & panties while the right side girl is wearing a string bikini

• the one on the right

• Left. I probably would have gone with right if she had a smaller waist but she doesn't.

• the right one looks disproportional