Do you think this girl has an attractive body?

Skip to the following scenes for a better view; Or you can just watch the entire video.
2:05-2:07
3:27-3:29
3:47-3:50
4:11-4:23

• Yes, her body is amazing!
  • Yes, she has an attractive body but it's not that great.
  • No, she is too fat.
  • No, she is too skinny.
  • Other (Explain).

Most Helpful Girl

• She's definitely overweight and way too fat. There is nothing attractive about her. Her butt disgustingly large, and her stomach is fat too. She needs to go on a diet and lay off the junk food and alcohol. I would also recommend exercising instead of being lazy.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Yes she has big hips, but she has a flat tummy and she is not fat.

I showed my boyfriend and he said she was hella sexy!

I asked him WHY?

He said she has big boobs, a flat tummy, sexy wide hips (like Kim K,), her butt is nice and round w/o being fat. (Fat means no rolls or back boobs). He said her thighs are not so big it would be hard to have sex. He said doing doggy (which he loves with doing with me coz i have no butt to speak of and nice hips.) with her would be hard coz her butt would get in the way.

Okay, i did get mad!

• Her tummy is NOT flat. It may not be as big as her ridiculously large rear end but she has a fat stomach too.

• That is such a waste of mason jars.

• That's not the kind of body I like.

We all have preferences tho.

• I like her body, if she was taller she wouldn't look so stomped and her boobs need be bigger to be more and smaller hips. But that's for more proportioned look

• Her boob are actually paid for... she had a boob job. They're equally large compared to her hips.

• Your assumptions are astounding being that you don't know me but since I graduated in 2011 with a bachelor's in fashion marketing and merchandising I Think I'm fairly well versed on anything fashion related but no if you Google it will tell you,

• The fact that he uses Google means that, generally speaking, he knows what he's talking about.

• She's overweight but some people like that.

What Guys Said 9

• Her body is way to fat, her figure, skin, hair, face, personality, style are all attractive though so it makes her kinda hot. Even though she needs to loose a lot of weight.

• I like her body. Her size is fine by me.

• yes, i'd hit it like thor with his hammer...

• i haven't see like this before :o

• She is beautiful 😊💕

• No way man, she is too fat...

• I being a guy that loves thick/curvy women (not as in overweight thick) she is a goddess. Thick thighs/legs and a big booty.

• Great proportions, but way too fat. Would not bang.

• I don't think her figure was the point of the video...

• Indirectly, that was the point of the video.

• No I don't think it was.