Guys, How much does boob size matter to you? I am self conscious about my small chest?

I wear a 34A and have never felt more self conscious about my chest. I was really into sports in high school and still run in my free time. I also go to the gym when I can between school and work. I am 5"4 and weigh 115 pounds. My boyfriend says he likes small boobs and actually prefers them over huge ones but can I really believe that? I am not big anywhere on my body since I am very petite. I am very self conscious during sex as well and I don't want to be! What are your thoughts on small/big boobs?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• i like bigger boobs (c's). i'll be honest, no offense to the guys who answered, but i feel like guys who say they like small boobs are just saying that to make girls feel better. i mean they might not like girls with huge ones, but not 12 year old girl status. but it's really not that big of a deal how big boobs are. like when me and my guy friends see a girl with huge tits, it's like it's just something to look at more so than, holy shit, she's way more attractive than that girl over there with the a cups. girls put way more emphasis on their bodies and what guys like than we do. if you're a girl, semi attractive (not fat or have a horse face) and not super annoying, you're fine. we aren't exactly picky creatures.

What Guys Said 23

• Really, I prefer small boobs over large, and I also prefer petite women. Proportionality is what is important, you are petite and athletic which is probably ideal for many guys, so yes you can and should believe him.

My girlfriend is 5'2 and just north of 100lbs, built very much like you. If I could draw up my ideal, it would be more girlfriend... so quit being self conscious cause you have no reason to be. Be proud of what you got cause that will make you even more sexy than what you already are.

• Believe him! Lots of guys prefer small. I have seen boobs even smaller and found the woman to be totally sexually appealing. The only thing I strongly want in a woman's breasts is that she gets total enjoyment from what I do to them. If that turns her on, I will get tremendously turned on!

• Let's be honest, girls just have a natural one-up that guys will never lay claim to. Boobs are more than just mammary glands, they are life, woven into a woman's chest. Big, small, droopy and perky, they are happiness incarnate. The only fat deposit most girls doesn't mind having. They are bouncy, perky, wondrous creations praised by all and hated by none. Even gay guys like boobs.
    So however yours came, be happy you have those front bumpers, those gazongas, those tatas, because you have been privileged, nay, appointed with the most special body formation known to humanity.

• There's more to it than that. Ariana Grande is like a 32A and well, she can come over to my place anytime 😇

• i would believe him. i actually agree that smaller breasts are more attractive than larger ones. you are a good, healthy weight too so don't be concerned about that. petite small girls are really attractive to a lot of guys too. so don't worry, you are more than likely perfect in your boyfriends eyes

• there's already plenty of guys here saying they like small boobs but why not one more? i prefer them smaller myself.

• I couldn't care less as long as they are bigger than mine! Eyes, smile, legs, ass and hands are all more important than boob size.

• I prefer them your size. To be honest. I've never been a fan of big tits. I like more petite girls like you and in my eyes your breast size is ideal. Believe him if he says that's what he likes.

• It isn't really important for me I like small boobs like A, B, C maximum. Any bigger and they get in the way and later they hang down to your knees

• Small breasts are beautiful

• Boob size counts a lot less than face, hair, and if you dress attractively.

• Boobs are boobs, I like them no matter the size but most importantly I like the woman that their attached to even more

• As I have said lots of times I love small boobies myself so much more than big and huge boobs.

• I find them repulsive.

• Breast size is not particularly important to me personally. A nice smile and chemistry is far more more important to quality of both sex and a relationship...

• Lol it does matter for me enough to find em turn off if they are small

• love them smallies honestly.

• small boobs all the way for me

• I am fine with most sizes but small breasts I think are very nice.

• To me it doesn't matter (:

• The biggest feels I've ever had on a girl had some of the smalled boobs I've ever seen

• Your boyfriend thinks you're beautiful. Now comes the more important step... now YOU need to believe it.

• You should believe your boyfriend. Because I agree with him