• No. But then again, I wouldn't date an overweight guy either. 😛

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 11

• Not me because I'm somewhat underweight. Wouldn't feel very comfortable if there was a big difference in weight between myself and the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on personality

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. It would be a sign that she doesn't keep herself healthy or that she has a propensity for obesity in her family. Hate to be harsh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really doubt it, I have to be attracted to someone to date them and Im just not attracted to fat girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on other things too, weight is not a sole decider unless she is a way obese

1|0
    0|0
  • I dated a overweight girl once, I almost married her. I wouldn't do it again because not only did she not care about herself and especially about others, she was so insecure she made our whole relationship miserable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on her attitude tbh, but chubby gals usually have bubbly personalities as well as gorgeous faces, but if we are talking about morbid obesity I wouldn't be able to. Too many health issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • A fit healthy girl is for me otherwise I don't think I could do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like healthy girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on how much overweight she has and what she looks like.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i like overweight girls:)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!