Do I look okay?

Do I look okay?
Would I be considered attractive at all? This particular picture doesn't show it but I have green eyes as well if that counts.

• Below Average
  • Please Leave Earth
  • Great!
  • Above average
  • Average
Thank you all for your wonderful comments. I'm not "looking for attention", I was just curious because I've never seen myself as attractive or anything of the sorts. Again, thank you :)
Well I got quite a few good responses but mostly "Please leave earth and below average." Thanks guys for your input :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You look so happy! :)

• I like to stay that way. I never want to negatively affect someone, so it's best to smile :)

• Haha you're welcome! It was really hard to pick between everyone, but I liked yours.

• 🙋🏼

Most Helpful Guy

• I laughed so hard when I read the last option "Please leave Earth" 😂 But for real, my girl---friend with me here thinks that ur hot, keep cookin good lookin'!

• Glad you liked it haha👌🏼 Thank you for your input! I laughed pretty hard at your last line "keep cookin good lookin'

What Girls Said 7

• Very cute!!!

• Thank you! I appreciate that😄

• Yeah! You look very smiley :D

• THAT FYCKING BACKGROUND THO
    and yes you look cool

• Haha the sunset looked really good that day so I couldn't pass it up. Thank you for your comment :)

• quite stressing, sir. you look great.

• I love your smile. :)

• Thank you☺️ It's something I like to do haha

• Your a good looking guy

• In my opinion you are extremely attractive...

• That's very nice of you to say! Thanks 😄

• Thank you! I like my smile😄 It makes it better to share with others and just have a good time!

What Guys Said 0