Girls, How likely are you to date someone who doesn't dress on your level?

I briefly went out with a guy who's idea of an outfit for every single occasion in life was a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and some sneakers. I'm someone who dresses up for dinner (not like a ball gown or anything, lol), but if we're going out I will put on the heels, a nice cocktail dress, do my hair and make-up. If we're going to a wedding, other events that call for a different dress code, I dress up, but otherwise, I'm in casual clothing or jeans and a tee. I personally think whether you're a man or a woman, it is immature to go through life thinking that jeans and a t work for any and all occasions. I'm not saying you have to love dressing up, I know a lot of people who don't, but there is a time and place.

• I most likely wouldn't date someone who wore t-shirt jeans all the time for every occasion
    18% (2)
  • I wouldn't care if he wore the same thing for every occasion
    55% (6)
  • I'm the type that would try to change him or shop for him to try and convince him to wear different clothing
    27% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0

What Girls Said 0