Am I too skinny and is my body unproportional?

I am 110 pounds, 5 foot 4 inches tall and I get a lot of shit for being too skinny. But I also feel fat due to my belly (i have belly pudge). I feel as if my body is unproportional. I'm a 36B bra size, have a small waist, wide hips and a big bottom and a pudgy so I dont like being this way.

Most Helpful Guy

• You look great and your eyes are intense in a very sexy way. (Going by your other pic) Learn to work your eyes more and you'll hypnotize all your critics into submission.

• Yeah, really. If I was 16 and @asker was my girlfriend, I would have thought I won the Girlfriend Lottery!

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, you look great!

I say this coz i am the same body type as you and always doubt how I look. I want bigger boobs, I have a poochy tummy and my hipbones stick way out. Frankly, I hate being this skinny!

I am 5'2" tall, 108lbs, 32 B, 24 waist, 34 hips. At least you have a butt!

My boyfriend has gotten mad at me so much over me putting myself down on how i look. I now accept that he loves me for how i look.

To make you feel better, i am gonna tell you what he says about me being skinny... i know, TMI, but i think it will help you, it really did me!

My boyfriend is 41 yo. He has dated a lot of women, all of them "normal" size. By "normal" he means, 5' to 5'10 tall, 34 to 38 C, D or E cup, 30 to 34 waist, 36 to 44 hips, round sexy cushy butts, moderate to large thighs, 130 to 180 lbs. Sex was "ok", normal, mostly Missionary, overall good and satisfying.

With me, he was really surprised I was interested in him. I knew him almost 9months before he started noticing me as date material. He says me being petite and skinny is so great. He can easily pick me up in his arms, he can give me piggy back rides and i can sit on his shoulders.

In bed, he loves I have a skinny little butt and thin legs. I am the first girl he can spoon with and have great sex that way. My boobs are the perfect mouthful. My skinny thighs make Missionary great fun coz i dont have big thighs to get in the way AND my legs are really flexible so if he wants to get agressive sex wise, he can get my ankles to touch my ears. (i admit i love that!)

Okay, and though i don't really like it, he said anal is great since i don't have a huge ass to deal with.

He has made me feel good about myself, even though sometimes I get depressed. I really want bigger breasts, a shapely rear, and wider/curvier hips, AND hipbones that dont stick out. (my 3 sisters all are younger than me and are all large D cups and have great curvy hips and cute butts... i had to hear last week how Anna 19 yo just had to buy new bras coz she is now a 36 DD cup! "cassie still wears a training bra!")

N e way be happy with your bod!

by the way I just showed your picture to my boyfriend David and he says you are hella sexy and he would date you over any of those "model" women that are bigger!

Feel good and be happy.

****if you wanna talk to another Skinny chick, email me here... mwah!

• I dont get it I am 5'2" ,110 lbs and approx the same measurements as you but no one calls me skinny, they just call me slim and I love my body!

• @candyaurora that is fantastic! My family is Filipino and all the women are short and chubby/big boned. My sis Anna is 19yo and is 5'3" tall and weighs 160 lbs... she says most of that is her boobs, hips, and tush. To me she is fat.

I get called skinny coz peeps compare me to my mom and sister.

Plus until this year, my weight was like 93 to 103 lbs coz i dint eat right and my old boyfriend told me i was getting "fat" and he dint like it. So i tried to stay slim for him. I know that was stupid of me now.

Since my current boyfriend is honest with me, he says i am petite and slim. Yes if i put on 10 lbs my hipbones wouldn't stick out so much.

I just have a hard time keeping my weight up cozi i dont eat like i should,

I am gonna start using "slim" and "shapely now. THANK YOU!

• Yeah slim is nice 😊and eating healthy really helps !

What Guys Said 35

• You are practically perfect. No reason to change. You will gain weight anyway as part of the natural aging process.

• you look healthy/normal, that's always good.

• TOO SKINNY? Not for 16. Rest assured by the time you are my age, you will be fighting "the middle aged paunch".

Ah, but reading more carefully, you feel do big in the waist. Note:
    1. Your boobs might still grow out a bit. Don't assume the top won't change.
    2. You are still growing. If you still feel that way at 25, on the other hand, you may be onto something, but do not assume you are set with the figure you have now.

• So long as you treat your body right, I think that you are perfectly fine. If you eat healthy and exercise the proper amount, and that's the body you have, then be happy with it, because it's the best you you can make. If, after that, other people say you are too skinny, disregard them, because their judgement would have you unhealthy.

• I'm like an inch taller than you, and I'm the same.
    You look beautiful!

Screw the people saying you're too thin, you're perf! 👌 People always have shit to say, no matter what.

• You're great. Please stop worrying. Wide hips and a booty are a great thing.

• no... your body looks pretty much perfect to me. there is really nothing you need to worry about.

but I told you that already multiple times and it felt like I'm talking to a wall so yeah... take it like you want lol

• Nah.. You're beautiful!

• Nah, you look like you're probably really pretty.

• You look cute. :)

• No, you look just fine.

• Would we be able to see the outline of your ribs if you were to take your top off? Do your love handles protrude out from under your skin when you stand up or lay down flat? If not, then you're not too skinny, you're just narrow-boned. No seriously, the human skeleton really does come in different sizes.

• That's a healthy weight

• I'd hit that HAWT white chix 😘

• You're petite, and I prefer taller women. But that's okay, besides that, you look perfect.

• I am 90 lbs and 5'3. For me you are not...

• You're gorgeous 😊💕

• you look great and it doesn't look horrible bad anything u look great

• As I'm sure you're aware, many guys like the exact features you have, even if you don't. (Do girls ever?).

• nooooo ur not... n by the way its true u have sexy eyes... been honest...

• You look great! Would love to have someone like you.

• I like your hips because curvy is the new beautiful. I do think that your upper arms could actually be a BIT thicker. Your height looks good. Your boobs could be bigger and your hands look nice. They do sim a bit long.

• If you have to ask this many times then id say its too skinny for you in your mind... at this point it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks

• Yea, you should be at most 103 lbs for 5' 4". You might still grow though so it could balance out. Merde

• You look great

• Skinny > fat so I mean there's that

• You so nice and relaxed :3

• Yes, you are too skinny.

• your bottom seems ok, but you need to put on some weight in the top portion i feel

• It looks good.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 12

• Can I just say, being disproportionate is absolutely fantastic sometimes. I think your body type is great! Personally, I have legs longer than my 6'2 friend and a torso shorter than my 5'2 friend (this means pudgy tummy 😭) not to mention I stand at a fab 5'10. but... I love it!

• you r perfect just the way u r! don't let other people get you down because there wrong.. screw them! love who u r!

• You look great, nothing to worry about :)

• I think you're body is very shapely and beautiful, I see virtually nothing wrong with it.

• thanks I just see nothing good lol

• I used to be the same way, but honestly, no one has a perfect body. It's all perception. We will always find something wrong with ourselves when really... what makes a good body? Why is it not health, or the simple fact that it functions, and can bear other living human beings? Because we worry too much about a distorted view of what "should be", when all of that vanity stuff is really unrealistic at best. Beauty comes in many forms and you are beautiful, you just have to one day learn to see yourself that way, which I hope you do.

• I can empathise with you. When I was your age I was also very skinny with almost no bust. But now at 24, girls envy my physique as I have no fat and bust has also increased propotionately, so dont lose hope you are quite young and would grow. And oh the people talking shit, trust me I also had to hear many hurtful comments but now the same people envy me!

• your thin but as long as you are healthy and have muscles in your arms to carry a baby after you have children you are fine.

• I think you look great :)

• You look lovely

• You look fine, and 36B is a big size for your height/weight. You're not too skinny, but you could also gain 10-15 pounds and still look good.

• Nothing about you looks big? Lol. You look thin but not super unhealthy thin. Yeah your hips are a little wide but that's not a bad thing.

• I wish my body looked like yours!!!

• Girl you look fine... im 5'4 230... im bigger then you by a good 120+ ibs honey... if I put that tank on you could see my underbelly :)