Are we a couple that looks in love guys?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You guys look in love and happy. The way he looked at u in that picture can't be explained

What Guys Said 12

• Nope.

You guys look fake and pretentious... posing too hard for this pic only makes you look like a much less attractive version of Kimye.

• you guys look happy to me.

• Since you're so concerned about whether people believe you're in love, I'm inclined to say not really.

• He looks uncertain of his place by checking to see if your eyes are closed during the kiss

• Yes, you look in love to me.

• Its a pic pose kissing. Anyone can look happy doing that for the cam

• DAMN THAT MOTHER FUCKER IS FAT AS HELL

• A cpl of dummies. That's about it. He don't look to brite. And def u don't.

• Fuck off. i am a RN and he helps build building in nyc u dum idiot

• Haha. Woo hoo a bmw.
      Audi A6. And , no payments it's paid for

• No min wage buddy. We both make well over 80k a year. Y do u care anyways. U think we don't look bright we r both college educated with degrees you r so jealous ur emotions took over ur weak mind and forced u to write negatively. what u say doesn't effect me. Just take a look at urself u Don't even SOUND bright. U sound funny u prob look funny to hahaha lool lol thanks u fed my ego for the night !:)

• No! Too bad too, because you're really cute. ;-p

• all couples look cute together with such a picture

• he looks really fat. why are u with him?

• One thing for sure you two are a couple 😂

What Girls Said 11

• You look sort of reminiscent of Kim Kardashian. The pic looks very posed... I mean, he's got his eyes open and you're smizing WHILE kissing?

But hey, different strokes for different folks. Maybe you're in love, but that's not something that can come across all that easily in photos.

• It looks forced and a little uncomfortable but honestly who cares what you guys look like? If you're in love you're in love, you don't need our photo approval for that.

• He's looking at the girl lovingly and she's just like please make me look good in this photo

• Nah it looks forced.

• Yeah! and you are very pretty!!!

• Sure. Cute couple. But lots of people can look like they're in love when they really aren't.

• maybe. in that particular picture he doesn't seem as into as you are. but that's just a picture I'm sure you guys are an adorable couple

• I think so. I like that he's looking at you.

• Definitely!

• you look happy, and he could look happier lol

• Nope, you look like a couple posing for a picture, ie it looks very forced...