Too much belly or can I pull this off?

Too much belly or can I pull this off?

I want to wear this crop top but i feel like i have too much belly for it.. Do u think its alright or should cover it up? I dont like the line you can see & it kind of jiggles but maybe im over reacting i dont know.. Opinions please?

Most Helpful Guy

• you look okay.. a flatter belly would look better though.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can pull off anything! Love how you're wearing that top. Confidence, girl, confidence. You look great! :)

What Guys Said 16

• You should wear it with proudness. It look good on you and your stomach look fine to me. You have a beautiful body.

• Likin your tum tum 😋

• Sorry... it's just a little too much. You're close, but at this point, you're only making other girls look better. I'd say do a little work first, then go for it.

• Thanks for being honest !

• You pull it off pretty good.

• ... do yourself a favor and don't.

• Nice delicious belly for a female stomach fetisher like me😍. You pull it off nicely and I'm sure I'm not the only one to think so or the only obsessor of female tummy. Not by a long shot.

• borderline.

• Hot!! Do it 👌🏻

• I think it looks just right ☺

• You look fine.

• You look great in this pic...

• Based on the picture, you look fine.

• you actually got a very cute stomach and very cute thighs too

• Damn! You have an incredibly sexy physique!

• Yeah, call me when yu've gained about 100 lbs, then you'll be "too fat". I mean, seriously?

• too much belly. not like, holy shit, there's a whale, but i'd say you need a slightly flatter stomach.

What Girls Said 4

• Too much belly or can I pull this off?
    Too much belly fat in my opinion. But yu can pull it off in the sense of guys will still be willing to f*ck you. I find there is rarely a weight limit to what a guy will stick his d*ck in.

If you don't like the line then perhaps try diet and exercise if you haven't.

• The line is from slouching when sitting, even really thin people who slouch get it. The solution for that is... not slouching

• @RachelBrigs
      In your opinion that line is from slouching. It looks less like slouching and more like abc at indentation/roll to me.

• I think it looks fine! If you like it and feel comfortable then you should rock it! But if you feel uncomfortable maybe you shouldn't. I used to feel uncomfortable in crop tops and now (well when it isn't cold like it is right now) I live in them. It takes getting used to haha :p

• Thank you :) well see and this would be my first time using a crop top too lol

• Its alright , yes you can pull it off

• Its Too much