Too much belly or can I pull this off?

Too much belly or can I pull this off?

I want to wear this crop top but i feel like i have too much belly for it.. Do u think its alright or should cover it up? I dont like the line you can see & it kind of jiggles but maybe im over reacting i dont know.. Opinions please?

0|0
5|17

Most Helpful Guy

• you look okay.. a flatter belly would look better though.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can pull off anything! Love how you're wearing that top. Confidence, girl, confidence. You look great! :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• You should wear it with proudness. It look good on you and your stomach look fine to me. You have a beautiful body.

1|0
    0|0
  • Likin your tum tum 😋

0|1
    0|0
  • Sorry... it's just a little too much. You're close, but at this point, you're only making other girls look better. I'd say do a little work first, then go for it.

0|0
    1|0
    • Thanks for being honest !

• You pull it off pretty good.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... do yourself a favor and don't.

1|1
    4|0
  • Nice delicious belly for a female stomach fetisher like me😍. You pull it off nicely and I'm sure I'm not the only one to think so or the only obsessor of female tummy. Not by a long shot.

0|0
    0|0
  • borderline.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hot!! Do it 👌🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks just right ☺

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look great in this pic...

0|0
    0|0
  • Based on the picture, you look fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • you actually got a very cute stomach and very cute thighs too

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn! You have an incredibly sexy physique!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, call me when yu've gained about 100 lbs, then you'll be "too fat". I mean, seriously?

0|0
    1|0
  • too much belly. not like, holy shit, there's a whale, but i'd say you need a slightly flatter stomach.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Too much belly or can I pull this off?
    Too much belly fat in my opinion. But yu can pull it off in the sense of guys will still be willing to f*ck you. I find there is rarely a weight limit to what a guy will stick his d*ck in.

If you don't like the line then perhaps try diet and exercise if you haven't.

1|1
    0|0
    • The line is from slouching when sitting, even really thin people who slouch get it. The solution for that is... not slouching

• @RachelBrigs
      In your opinion that line is from slouching. It looks less like slouching and more like abc at indentation/roll to me.

• I think it looks fine! If you like it and feel comfortable then you should rock it! But if you feel uncomfortable maybe you shouldn't. I used to feel uncomfortable in crop tops and now (well when it isn't cold like it is right now) I live in them. It takes getting used to haha :p

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you :) well see and this would be my first time using a crop top too lol

• Its alright , yes you can pull it off

0|0
    0|0
  • Its Too much

0|0
    0|0