Plastic Surgery Advice?

I plan on getting plastic surgery and will be getting a consultation. I'll definitely be changing my nose and lips to make them smaller, Before you say it might make things worse, it definitely could make things better. I just want to be attractive, hopefully find a girlfriend but with the way I look now it ain't gonna happen. Is there anything else I should physically change?

anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely rely on the surgeon's opinion if you do end up going as @Illusive_Man said but honestly, I think you look very handsome, I am in love with your eyes and smile. Wouldn't change a thing. <3 You're future girlfriend will see that. :)

What Girls Said 5

• ... getting plastic surgery won't fix the root of the issue. Which doesn't seem to be your physical appearance. More like the mind-set you've got, that how you look is what's stopping the ladies from flocking to you and that once you get the surgery, problem solved.

I'm not even going to try to dissuade you from that because you seem to have already made up your mind. However, do know that the surgery isn't going to be like a fairy god-mother granting you your wish. You'll still have to start from square 1 with building up your self confidence afterwards, and mustering up the courage to approach some women you're interested in.

• if that's u, i literally see nothing wrong with ur nose and lips. 100% honesty. i think u just need a confidence boost, but u know, if this is something ur heart is set on, the doctors are more likely to help since they are professionally certified in studies of 'beauty'.

• I am no doctor. But hopefully your doctor is able to help you out more.

• Please don't! I don't understand. You look totally fine! I would NOT change anything.

• I hated my nose for a long time too. I even thought of plastic surgery. But I'm so glad I didn't.

• OOOOOOOOOOOH, you're not getting plastic surgery are you hah you're just saying you are so people will be brutally honest with you aren't you I don't know I may be wrong

BUT if you're being serious, it's subjective you're never goina please everyone. you know that. no I don't see anything I think you look fine as you are

What Guys Said 2

• Shouldn't that be something you ask your surgeon instead of random people on the internet?
    I mean.. they are professionally trained in the mathematical model of beauty. I'm sure they are gonna be able to give you some unbiased advice.

• You're a fine looking dude. Did you ever think the problem might be your insecurities, attitude, and approach?