Someone said since I didn't do squats I have no butt, do I have a good one or do I need to do squats?

I never thoguht I had a huge or a small butt, but of course I want it to look nice! So I thouht I'd get some advise, try not to be rude!
I'm embaressed but I didn't want to ask people I knew because I thought that would be even more awkward!

Most Helpful Guy

• ... its fine, but squats may make a noticeable difference.

• I agree totally.

• Don't lose weight.

• I'm not planning on losing much, I just want to be more toned! :)

What Guys Said 17

• You have a great butt.
    Seriously, everyone who worries about their butt on here has a good one, and I'm not just saying that.

• Genetics determine overall size, working out will help determine perkiness/muscle tone

• If that's your butt in the pic then that someone must be jealous or something. You have ample butt. It's way too big for my taste butt plenty of guys and girls I'm sure love it just the way it is. Squats might firm it up some, but to say you have "no butt" and "need squats" to get one is bull.

• Yes it is my butt in the picture, everyone has always told me I have a small one so It's nice to hear It looks nice! Thanks! :D

• Super nice bum.
    I should know.
    I'm an expert.

• your butt looks great! there is always room for improvement so if you wanna squat you can do it, but I like it as it is, I don't think you really need to do it. nothing to worry about ;)

• Oh man.. Hot butt!!! 👌🏻

• Size is good squats will tone it up

• its ok, average. bad picture anyway.

some work on it wouldn't hurt

• You have a great ass. I know a bunch of guys, myself included, that would be all over that.

• It's nice, looks rather firm.
    I like it.

• hot ass, I'd take that ;)

• Looks nice as is, but some toning up wouldn't hurt either.

• I agree, I plan on toning up my body a little bit, that's why I was really asking to see if it needed a lot of toning or not! :D

• Not a lot.

• U have sexy ass

• you do have a but

• You have a sexy ass. Who ever said that is just hating on your sexy ass.

• It looks great, really

• take a blank chek and let me have you :P

What Girls Said 4

• No, you have a super bum, all good!!!

• You look more than fine, I totally agree with what @Yumix said.

• I'm just waiting for the white Knights and the thirsty brigade to come in

• I think it looks okay... Although the pic is a little disturbing... 😱

• Lol, I thought it was a little odd as well, but I wanted to know, I'm very self-conscious about my body, so I just took a picture and went with it. :/