Should I be scared to wear dark and bold lipsticks?

I have a red lipstick I got that I love on myself. I think it looks really nice, but I'm not sure what to wear with it and I'm scared to wear it. I don't wear minimal makeup, but I also don't wear a lot. I can do a bold eye look, but I've never experimented much with dark lips. It looks really bold on me (but still nice, i think), but I don't know if it looks as bold to me as it does to other people. I enjoy looking nice and dressing up but don't like wearing things so bold I attract a lot of attention. Am I overthinking this, do people not notice this kind of stuff?

• Yes, darker lipsticks are hard to pull off and don't look good on many people.
  • No, go for it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know I do not fit the demographic of who's opinion you seek, but subtle is much prettier... especially for everyday stuff. Ifn8ts a trip to the park tomwalk the dog and play frisbee, why do you want to wear any makeup at all? If it is a casual trip to the mall with friends, subtle (barely there) is cute. Save the bold look for an evening out on the town where you get a little more fixed up. I always prefered a girl who never wore makeup, myself. No matter what you decide, love yourself... and you shouldn't need makeup to do that. In fact, a mirror shouldn't help you make up your mind on how you feel about you. Love yourself from the inside out, like the rest of the world should do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares babe? I mean honestly, if it makes you feel good about yourself, no one else's opinion matters. Do what makes you happy and have a beautiful day.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think girl with bold lipstick are hot! shhh... no one need to know!