Please rate me?

Please rate me?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are so pretty! You're truly radiating in that picture and more importantly, in that dress. I love your haircut (nice style, I have short hair too!), your choice of makeup (minimal is always best) the same for jewelry since your hair is banging. Infectious smile 'cause now I'm smiling! You look wonderful. :)

• Thank you so much!

• You're so welcome! There are so many girls out there that all look alike and you definitely stand out for the best. You are a trendsetter, not a follower. ;) Have an awesome one, girly.

What Guys Said 6

• Hotty. Nice smile.

• Cute af!'👍 You have a very lovely natural skin color too. Very attractive to me😍. You look beautiful in that dress. I give you 8/10.

• I think you are fine. I would give 6 out of 10.

• Ur really cute.. I just love ur smile.. 😍😘

• a 6 me thinks...

• 7.5/10 real cute, longer hair and glasses would get you to a 8.5 i think :)

• I have glasses, I just didn't wear them that day

What Girls Said 4

• You are gorgeous, girl! (Beware in asking for rating though. People can be rude.)

• Nice dress but you look the same as every other Asian. They all look the same to me

• You look nice

• cute but could go for some exercise, but that's just me. I'm around your age (I think) and I have visible muscle definition. grade 10?