Am I attractive at all?

I'm just wondering, because guys never seem to pay any attention to me. I've only ever been on one date, I've never had a boyfriend, and never been kissed. I'm 17 years old. I want your honest opinions.
Am I attractive at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• It takes more than a pretty face in life but you have nothing to worry about there anyway. Also, boys are a bit shy and awkward at that age. Take your time and relaxe, sweetie. Life will start to move fast soon enough. When it does, beeee good to yourself. A girl deserves to be cherished and respected. Often younger men have sadly not been taught how to do this and you may feel you have to do things you are uncomfortable with, or know in your heart is wrong in order to keep them. A good man will admire strength and self respect and that is a man you want in your life, not one who makes you feel silly for what you know to be right. This all tells you that you deserve to be liked for sooo much more that your pretty face.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a very pretty girl. The issue is not with your appearance, it is about the time in your life. I assume that you are in high school -- and high school is confusing and irregular on so many levels. Very few people at that age, from my experience, are dating as much as they make it seem. It is not uncommon at all for people to share your concern.

What Guys Said 38

• You're cute and should feel cute i1127.photobucket.com/.../...UsR31sn4wbeo1_500.gif LOL

• You are an extremely cute young lady and the guys your age are probably too shy or intimidated to ask you for a date. You will be very busy dating within 1-2 years.

• I think you know you're at least half decent looking.
    In answer to your question: yes.
    Nice hair, cute round face, dimples, clear skin, pretty eyes.

I don't do rates, but you're attractive, no doubt.
    If it makes you feel any better I'm in the same boat as you, minus the one date. I'm 20 next month.

Don't worry though, someone will come along, no doubt.

• Im pretty sure you would knock a lot of guys on their ass with your attractiveness, so no worries :).

• yes you are attractive

• Yes, you are. I'm sure that the fact that you never dated or had a boyfriend has nothing to do with your looks. Maybe if you could be a little more active, like asking guys out when you want to, you can have more luck.

• Yes, you're beautiful, you just suffer from the pretty girl syndrome.

• You're adorbs, I don't see how you find trouble dating guys.

• you are attractive. i can't understand why some guys aren't crazy for you. i'm going to assume that you have a great personality, you are attractive and you are inexperienced. these are factors that will make some guys go crazy for you. you just haven't found the right guy yet, that's all

• There's no way guys don't pay attention to you.

• yes you are! very cute and pretty, don't worry. don't worry, you are still young, the guys probably have already lined up and are waiting for you to choose the right one ;)

• On a scale from 1 to top ramen noodles... definitely top ramen😂

• Umm, are vikings awesome? Do bears defecate in the woods? Is the Pontiff a Roman Catholic?

You're pretty darn pretty there, girl.

• You're actually really gorgeous, and I know you'll probably think otherwise regardless of how many "Yes! You're gorgeous!" messages pop up, but seriously you are. I have no idea why you wouldn't think that lol

• Yes for sure

• I wish I wasn't so old because you're absolutely beautiful believe me.

• Beautiful 👌🏻

• you look stunning, and your eyes are just perfect... you're 17 only so most guys above 18 wouldn't approach you... give it some time

• You're a very beautiful young woman.
    You've got a lovely smile, cute dimples, long blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes.
    I would date you for sure if I were a few years younger

• You look fine to me

• Your more cute

• You look cute.

• well then date me ;)
    that meant yes.

• HEY GUYS, FORGET THIS GIRL, TELL ME IF I AM ATTRACTIVE! ME ME ME

• Like nobody knows what you are doing... Gtfo.

• You look ok too me... I consider you attractive..

• girl you look gorgeous, very beautiful. attractive and 100% datable ;)

• For your age yes cute.

• very hot
    please help answer my?

• Please don't ask people to answer your questions in your comments. It's considered spamming and against site rules :c

• No, and it's not just because of the physical, after reading your most recent question

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 5

• You're so beautiful. ❤

• yes you are cute.. :)

• ur pretty , prettier than some of the people who have boyfriends like every month

• You're pretty, i'm sure guys would love to date you

• Yes you are! ^_^