Quick question about Me: Do I weigh too much?

So, I am a 16 year old girl, I'm 5 feet 10 inches tall, 150 pounds, and my friends say that generally i'm pretty skinny. Honestly, i'm disgusted with how i look in the mirror and dieting is not an option for me, i love fatty food too much. What do you think?

• DAMN. 150 pounds? lose some weight fatty.
  • Actually, you're right where you should be
  • Maybe you're just too critical of yourself, but i mean you could lose a little weight
  • Wow you are skinny, maybe just appreciate what you got and don't be so hard on yourself
  • other (please comment if you select this option)

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like a great combination of numbers. Right where you should be.

Most Helpful Girl

• The people who voted that you are overweight or fat or complete morons. Or probably both.

STOP focussing on numbers. Muscle weighs more than fat so you could be really athletic and huge muscles everywhere and easily weigh 200lbs. Does that make you fat? No, it makes you muscled. BMI is an invention from the war times as a GUIDELINE for people, not the strict measurement it has now become. BMI does not take into account muscle.

Given your measurements you gave, you are absolutely fine. But seriously, it's about how you feel, the clothes you wear, and the look you want. Your body is still developing so the person you are today might not be the person next year. You are the harshest critic and sometimes you need to listen to your friends.

Deep breathes, calm down, and stop stressing. You're absolutely fine.

What Guys Said 6

• You're soo young and kids carry their weight differently. Sometimes it is also a stage and all, of the sudden your metabolism kicks in. You should be sharing your concerns with your parents and doctor and not opening yourself up to the cruelty that lies in wait for any sign of vulnerability. Be careful, sweetie :-)

• Unless you have muscle, you're a little heavy. Muscle weighs more than fat, so that's why I make that statement. Otherwise, you should be about 140-145. People will tell you 150 is ok... but you want to look amazing; not just ok.

• i agree, I'm skinny but i could be skinnier, you know what i mean?

• Sure do... because as you get older, unfortunately, modifing your body gets harder. This is the easiest it will be for you. With a little motivation and effort, you'll be HOT. Then as you age, it will be easier to maintain your look. I have no doubt that you'll get just what you want.

• I have the same measurements 😊 Except 5 pounds more and 1 inch less

• I would have to see a picture ultimately, but at 5 foot 10, 150 pounds is great I think. Remember, more height means more bone weight.

• I'm the same height and weight and I'm fairly average so that's fine.

• You're right where you should be.

What Girls Said 2

• 150 is a really good weight for your age and height. Are you happy with what your body can do? Does it take you all the places you want to go?

• It's just because you're tall don't worry 😊