So, I am a 16 year old girl, I'm 5 feet 10 inches tall, 150 pounds, and my friends say that generally i'm pretty skinny. Honestly, i'm disgusted with how i look in the mirror and dieting is not an option for me, i love fatty food too much. What do you think?
- DAMN. 150 pounds? lose some weight fatty.Vote A
- Actually, you're right where you should beVote B
- Maybe you're just too critical of yourself, but i mean you could lose a little weightVote C
- Wow you are skinny, maybe just appreciate what you got and don't be so hard on yourselfVote D
- other (please comment if you select this option)Vote E
Most Helpful Guy
Seems like a great combination of numbers. Right where you should be.1
Most Helpful Girl
The people who voted that you are overweight or fat or complete morons. Or probably both.
STOP focussing on numbers. Muscle weighs more than fat so you could be really athletic and huge muscles everywhere and easily weigh 200lbs. Does that make you fat? No, it makes you muscled. BMI is an invention from the war times as a GUIDELINE for people, not the strict measurement it has now become. BMI does not take into account muscle.
Given your measurements you gave, you are absolutely fine. But seriously, it's about how you feel, the clothes you wear, and the look you want. Your body is still developing so the person you are today might not be the person next year. You are the harshest critic and sometimes you need to listen to your friends.
Deep breathes, calm down, and stop stressing. You're absolutely fine.1